Glock Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Unfair Facist
28,872 Posts
To funny, he fell for the old come work in the jail and I'll put you on the road later gag.

· Registered
388 Posts
I was in the jail as a guard for 9 months before starting the academy. I've seen people who only got sent to the academy so they could qualify for POAB because the county they work for doesn't have a seperate retirement plan but will pay their monthly dues. The wording in his post makes me think it was worded to actually say that after a certain period of time you ELIGIBLE to go to the academy or transfer to the road if they'll let you.

Should one of us burst his bubble or let him learn one of lifes hard lessons?

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,099 Posts
If he gets on it'll be interesting to see how/if his posting changes :cool:

· Super Moderator
61,662 Posts
FIRST, he needs to learn that life does not revolve around him and his uber tactical fantasies.

Next he needs to understand that mean people will hurt him, for real.

Then he needs to know that 98% of what he 'knows' is total bull **** and will not stop said mean people from hurting him real bad.

Once stripped of those many layers of cheap veneers which prevent him from absorbing real knowledge, maybe something useful will get into his mind, heart and soul.

Until then, a strong kick in the balls will suffice.

· Crazy CO
17,668 Posts
RussP;13911208 said:
Oh, Good Morning everyone!!
:rofl:

I think the fellow will have to learn life's lessons the hard way, first. It would be our luck for him to go to BOP and think he is all of that. Then we would have to deal with him. :whistling:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts