close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

"Specialty Defense Systems" Field Pack Large with internal adjustable frame

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Glowfinger, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Glowfinger

Glowfinger

"Specialty Defense Systems" Field Pack Large with internal adjustable frame

SPECIAL $200 cash each for the last 2

The IFP is an internal frame pack with an adjustable suspension. The IFP has a main compartment capable of dividing into two separate compartments. There are three external pockets and a detachable assault pack.

New issue still in the plastic pack system. NSN 8465-01-286-5356 This is the new inproved pack system. It has a main pack with built in adjustable frame with padded kidney and waist belt. Has several internal adjustable compartments. Also has lots of MOLE outside straps. Then there is a second pack that is smaller that hooks up to the main pack that is the size of a school pack. Has several outside pockets and has access on right and left shoulders for hydration bladders. This is the real deal and you will not be disapointed. I stand behind these packs. I have been issued many different packs but these are by far the best design I have used.

I trade on AR-15.com and have feedback there and ebay Glowfinger is my account with 150+ I am real easy to deal with Jim 520-665-9901
    james.benson@dm.af.mil

Would like to trade for any of the following:
    Aimpoint Comp ML3 2moa
    Eotech AA military
    Mounts for the sights above that are the right height to Co whittness
    Glock 27 mags w/ Pearce +1 extentions
    anything that goes boom
    Optics