close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Special Pricing for GSSF members?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Berlin Kid, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Berlin Kid

Berlin Kid

Hello to all! I joined the GSSF on Dec. 9 and did my first indoor shoot. Enjoyed it very much and am looking forward to the January 20th shoot at Blackwing Shooting Center in Delaware, Ohio.

I have seen some talk about special pricing on a Glock for GSSF members. Can someone explain the particulars to me about this? If so, any idea on what a G34 would run?

2. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Get on the website gssfonline.com and it will explain the low prices and the form to fill out, plus instructions to order a new Glock for low prices. It explains it on this website. I think it only runs through Dec 31 of this year and I didn't hear if they were extending the offer in 2007. It's for GSSF members, which now you are. Congrats on your first inddor match and may you enter many more. Give the outdoor ones a try also, as all of this is highly addictive! You live in the same town I do, and the Indy match, Marietta match, Brighton Mich match and the Lexington match are all about three/four hours away. They're fun to shoot in and the people you meet are fantastic. These are the closest outdoor matches as you can go to the ones farther away.

3. Berlin Kid

Berlin Kid

I went over the entire website and couldn't locate the information. Am I missing something?

4. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

On the front of the website, it says something about New Benefit for GSSF members and it says it will be good until 12/31/06 and it says "click here." Go into that and it will tell you about the lower prices for Glocks for GSSF members. It's right on the front when you access the GSSFONLINE webpage.

5. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Welcome to GSSF!

I recognize that patch in your avatar, as well as the other portion which one would see all over at Gasthausen and the many Trinkhalle. (The equivalent of our blue & red neon signs...) Wore that patch proudly (along with the similar Mission patch) for 3 of the happiest years of my life, travelling on both sides of the fence (literally). 'Course back then we were just a 'speed bump' for several Soviet mechanized divisions. :upeyes:

Now run out & get that discounted Glock, and hope to see you at an outdoor match in the coming year! :supergrin:

:patriot:

6. rledwards

rledwards Semper Fi

Are you using Netscape by any chance?

Try using IE, the GSSF website won't show everything if you are using Netscape.

--Lin

7. Berlin Kid

Berlin Kid

Dang! I downloaded IE for the MAC and still no luck finding it. Will try it tomorrow on my PC at work.

Is the special pricing worth it?

8. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

With fixed sights, $398.00 for selected models and the price varies with night sights, fixed sights or adjustable sights. Of course the G34/35 cost a little more, but they are priced at great prices and I think it's worth it if you're going to buy one, do it through them.

9. Berlin Kid

Berlin Kid

Thanks to all for the assistance. I called Glock this morning and talked with a nice person named Donna (a transplanted Ohioan). While talking to her, logged onto GSSF's website using my PC at work and loh and behold there was the link for getting a new Glock. It has something to do with ActiveX that messed up the link for me on the MAC.

I have the form, need to get an FFL for the transfer. Hopefully get that done tomorrow and postmarked before the end of the year. Wish me luck.:banana:

Thought about the G34 but is it really worth the extra $82 over the G17?

10. Berlin Kid

Berlin Kid

I did it! Got all the paperwork taken care of and stood in line at the Post Office to make sure that it was postmarked today the 30th. Now to patiently wait for my G17 with adjustable sights to show up. :thumbsup:

11. FrankRochester

FrankRochester

I'm pissed... I didn't see that. I browse with Firefox.

12. Broadside

Broadside

If you have a credit card and an FFL that will do the transfer for you, why not fill out the form and send it in now? The worse that will happen is that they will just send it back.

Chances are there is a pile of them sitting on somebody's desk waiting for that person to get back from Christmas vacation. When yours arrives at Glock, they'll just throw it on the pile with the rest. Chances are you'll get your Glock before everyone else because it will be on the top of the pile. :)

13. Norske

Norske Millennium Member

A little birdy told me that they will still accept them if they are postmarked NOT LATER THAN Friday, January 5, 2007.

As of this writing you have until the Post Offices close tomorrow to....

GET 'ER DONE!

:supergrin:

14. mikey357

mikey357 CLM

...so, will they be doing this AGAIN in 2007???...does anybody KNOW???...TIA....mikey357

15. Berlin Kid

Berlin Kid

Let's hope so! One should strive to collect one of each.

16. mikey357

mikey357 CLM

...so...has anybody heard whether or not GSSF will be doing this AGAIN for 2007???....mikey357