#SpeakTruth

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by RussP, Jun 12, 2020.

1. RussP

RussP Super Moderator Staff Member Moderator

2. Dukeboy01

Dukeboy01 Pretty Ladies!

Sad that they even felt they had to make this.

Even sadder that I'm sure their corporate social media accounts are getting slammed by BLM and Antifa scum trying to "cancel" them for stepping out of line.

3. DNA

DNA

Nice to see some positivity out there at a time like this.

Dan

4. Fatboy2001

Fatboy2001

it is sad we have to say something that all of us know is the objective TRUTH! :(

Intolerant and Quijibo like this.
  5. Quijibo

Quijibo King Doofus.

The left wants to keep the chaos rolling. They don't care how many lives are literally destroyed. They know that fearful people will surrender to government control. They have turned those most trusted into villains.
    Sadly, the events of the last few months have shown them that the time is right for them to make their move.

Intolerant likes this.
  6. blueiron

blueiron

#Truth?

We've been living the truth and the ethical rationale behind it for decades and generations, and now more than ever, it is meaningless.

One stupid idiot misuses a team arrest tactic on the arrest of a suspected counterfeit bill passer and many tens of millions of dollars worth of destruction ensues. What's worse is that at least 15 people, not directly related to the arrest or George Floyd, have died as a result.

I'm embarrassed at this entire incident. I am embarrassed that I ever put on the uniform of this Nation and stood ready to die for it. I am embarrassed that I ever put on the uniform of a police officer for this Nation - many of the American people today don't deserve the sacrifice, much less a second thought.

I've buried a relative who as a Game Ranger for AZ Game & Fish and was killed in a helicopter accident. I've buried a damn good friend who was chasing a DUI driver to prevent anyone from realizing injury or death, at the cost of himself - an Arizona Highway Patrolman. I buried a classmate who was shot and mortally wounded by an armed felon fleeing a bank robbery - with his dying effort, he fired one round and killed his murdered before he died - he served as an Arizona Highway Patrolman. I've buried someone from my own agency whose demons made him kill himself. I've stood over cops from other agencies who were killed in neighboring beats and quietly left envelopes of cash at the homes of the families in the middle of the night. I didn't do any of these things to make myself feel good, but because it was the right thing to do.

My reward? Severe PTSD, hypertension, broken bones, scars, a skeleton that has lost virtually all of its' menisci, a few plaques, a medal, and the knowledge that not one of my recruits or officers that were assigned to me were ever killed in the line of duty.

I'm one very angry old man who has nothing more to give.

I don't need a watch, but if you do, consider E´gard Watch company. Fewer and fewer people appreciate the sacrifice.

wprebeck, Ohio Cop and RocPO like this.
  7. Ay Dios Mio

Ay Dios Mio