21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts

You will be assimilated
Might be kinda fun being assimilated
View attachment 942393
She has limits on fun..

On June 18, 2004, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Robert Schnider agreed to release the custody files.[33] The decision went against both parents' direct request and reversed the decision to seal the papers in the best interest of the child. It was revealed that six years earlier, Jeri had accused Jack Ryan of asking her to perform sexual acts with him in public[34] and in sex clubs in New York, New Orleans, and Paris.[32][35] Jeri described one as "a bizarre club with cages, whips, and other apparatus hanging from the ceiling."[36] Jack denied these allegations. Although Jeri only made a brief statement,[37] and she refused to comment on the matter during the campaign, the document disclosure led Jack to withdraw his candidacy;[38][39] his main opponent, Barack Obama, then won the 2004 United States Senate election in Illinois.[40]

Reactions: The Machinist

·
Why so serious?
65,917 Posts

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

·
AAAMAD
32,198 Posts
I'll call your Executer Class Super Star Destroyer and go all in with the Battlestar Galactica.
View attachment 942401
Since the Galactica ran from just about every fight I’m not sure that would be my choice.

Unless I was fighting a star trek ship, those all suck so it’d probably be close.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Hold out for a Death Star...............................it would fit nicely in the fiscally conservative Biden budget.................coming in a little over 200 Quintillian dollars...............The Fed says they can cover it
I see your Imperial Star Destroyer (looks to be the Devastator) and raise you one Executor-class Super Star Destroyer. View attachment 942376
As a child of the SW generation until Disney ruined it what is the Golden rule of Empire Technology Design?

Give it a single vulnerable point where a sole X wing can destroy it.

No thank you.

·
NRA Life Member
66,447 Posts
What a sadly nerdy thread.

Reactions: Tvov

·
Registered
10,798 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
They're talking about replacing C-17's here... Using Musk's 'starship' platform to deliver up to 100 tons of cargo per sortie, anywhere on the globe within an hour!
With logistics like that, we won't need no steenking C17's!
And they do stink, BTW (at least the one I hitched a ride with did). They smell like B52's with B.O. But they do gitterdone! (y)

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Since the Galactica ran from just about every fight I’m not sure that would be my choice.

Unless I was fighting a star trek ship, those all suck so it’d probably be close.

I'll give you that, but considering the Galactica was in survival mode with Adama believing they were the only Battlestar left (until the discovery of the Pegasus of course) facing off against even one Cylon Base Star could have been the end.

I picked the Galactica because IMO it's one of the baddest looking intergalactic war machines and I've always wanted my own Viper.

Reactions: BOOSTED12A

·
Sneet
16,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
They're talking about replacing C-17's here... Using Musk's 'starship' platform to deliver up to 100 tons of cargo per sortie, anywhere on the globe within an hour!
With logistics like that, we won't need no steenking C17's!
And they do stink, BTW (at least the one I hitched a ride with did). They smell like B52's with B.O. But they do gitterdone! (y)
The C-141 smelled like hydraulic fluid and wet socks.

·
Registered
690 Posts

Never lost a fight!!

Attachments

Reactions: BOOSTED12A
21 - 35 of 35 Posts