Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife was having a conversation on Facebook and several sovereign citizens joined in and started posting strange things.I got her phone and now am having some fun going back and forth with them. I told them I refuse to enter into joinder and my comments are protected by the UCC. Good times I will post some of there stupid reply's tomorrow.

·
NRA Life Member
67,085 Posts
My wife was having a conversation on Facebook and several sovereign citizens joined in and started posting strange things.I got her phone and now am having some fun going back and forth with them. I told them I refuse to enter into joinder and my comments are protected by the UCC. Good times I will post some of there stupid reply's tomorrow.
Sadly, many Glock Talk posters have about the same understanding of law as those guys. They read 15 minutes worth of statutes, then try to make it into what they want the law to be.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
We need some screen shots of those conversations!

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
I got her phone and now am having some fun going back and forth with them. I told them I refuse to enter into joinder and my comments are protected by the UCC. Good times I will post some of there stupid reply's tomorrow.
Be sure and tell the guys at roll call. It'll be a hoot. :supergrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts