close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Southern Utah property for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Lousy Shot, Feb 13, 2003.

1. Lousy Shot

Lousy Shot

Well, I hate to do it but I am going to have to sell our land in Southern Utah. We were going to build a home up there to retire to; but we simply need the money to live now.

It is up above Cedar City, overlooking the western valleys and off to Nevada. It is 1.66 acres, with pine, pinion, oak and all kinds of trees on it.

It has water, natural gas, elec and phone in the gorund to the lot. Lots of wildlife, deer, etc. on the development. I have seen deer every trip there. There is hunting, BLM, Forest Service within half a mile. (But no hunting allowed in the development.) Fishing is close too.

[​IMG]

The county road running up above the lot goes directly into Zions National Park; go the other way on the road and you are at Cedar Breaks National Monument. Keep going over the pass and you drop down into Bryce Canyon National Park.

BTW, it comes with free home plans we had designed and architectd just for the lot. We would really have liked to build there, but it looks like it is not going to happen that way.

It is FSBO and you can see pics and more details at:

http://home.attbi.com/~amazingviews/

Or you can always email me and I will send you info.

Cheers all,
    --Lousy Shot

2. mhambi

mhambi κολασμένος

I grew up there!!! We used to take dates up to Greens lake and start a big fire, cook dinner and all that. ;) There's a big lava flow just SE of the lake on the side of the hill that we used to climb up on. The rule was that no matter what, when you were on those rocks, you had to tell the truth. Good times. Then it all got developed. Beautiful area, I wish I had the coin to plunk down on that.

Good luck on the sell.

(a courtesy BTT)