Soros Demands Fox News Ban "Ludicrous" Trump Ally Joe DiGenova

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Nov 14, 2019.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

"Soros Demands Fox News Ban "Ludicrous" Trump Ally Joe DiGenova

by Tyler Durden
    Thu, 11/14/2019 - 17:25

The president of George Soros' Open Society Foundations demanded that Fox News ban former federal prosecutor and Trump ally Joe diGenova for claiming that the Hungarian-American billionaire "controls a very large part of the career foreign service of the United States State Department."

View: https://youtu.be/evMA6lhlUsA

19:46

In response to diGenova's comments, Open Society president Eric Wemple said in a Friday letter to Fox News Media CEO Suzanne Scott that diGenova's comments are "beyond fiction" and "beyond ludicrous."

Others, such as ADL President Jonathan Greenblatt, suggested diGenova was using an 'anti-Semitic trope' against Soros, who is Jewish.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/soros-demands-fox-news-ban-trump-ally-joe-digenova "

GlockAndMan and Desert Kraut like this.
  2. Silvertiger27

Silvertiger27

Sorry, you absolute insult to humanity, this isn't like your Nazi collaboration days where your evil pals get to gas anyone they don't like.

3. thewitt

thewitt

I demand that Soros leave the US, leave all his money to charity, and live in poverty in a third-world ****-hole country until he dies.

Think that will have any impact?

Soros has no authority to demand anything from FOX News or otherwise. Go pound sand, George.

4. Borg Warner

Borg Warner

"Others, such as ADL President Jonathan Greenblatt, suggested diGenova was using an 'anti-Semitic trope' against Soros, who is Jewish."

Soros is Jewish, yes, but as a teenager in Nazi-occupied Hungary he pretended to be Catholic to escape prosecution but he collaborated with the Nazis and helped confiscate the properties of the Jews who were being sent to the death camps. He admitted this in an interview with Steve Croft on "60 minutes" on December 20 1998 and said that he never felt any guilt for what he did. He said if he hadn't done it someone else would have. Anti-semitic? who is more anti-Semitic, the Nazis who sent people to the death camps, or their collaborators who helped them?

George Soros Interview On 60 Minutes

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros’ father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

Here is a partial transcript of the interview. the complete transcript was available a few years ago but not anymore. but what is said here are direct quotes from Soros.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros’ friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You’re a Hungarian Jew…

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) …who escaped the Holocaust…

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) …by–by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that’s when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and–and anticipate events and when–when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a–a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That’s right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that’s–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t–you don’t see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, ‘I’m Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.’ None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn’t be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it’s just like in markets–that if I weren’t there–of course, I wasn’t doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
    JMag, spork, GlockAndMan and 3 others like this.
  5. ARP

ARP

Well George, people in hell want ice water. You'll know this soon enough.

Cambo, spork, robhic and 4 others like this.
  6. DonD

DonD

Soros, the consummate air thief and oozing, slimy piece of filth. Don

7. jcm3

jcm3 G22 4 Me

I demand that Soros push the plate back once in a while. Fatty.

8. Schrag4

Schrag4

Wouldn't be surprised if Fox News complies. Not even joking.

JMag, NMG26, BigBluefish and 2 others like this.
  9. mj9mm

mj9mm

i heard this years ago, didn't understand it then, don't understand it yet. don't understand how Jews let this man breath their air.

10. 686 AR15 G17Fan

686 AR15 G17Fan

11. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

................. and yet, they vote for those who are owned by him! I've never understood this either!

mj9mm likes this.
  12. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

I'm amazed that Israel let it go with no reprisal.'08.

13. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

If CNN removed commentators whose comments were "beyond fiction" and "beyond ludicrous" there wouldn't be anyone left at that network.

14. JFrame

JFrame

Yeah... It's a shame Mossad didn't permanently ban that evil dude from the world decades ago... o_O

15. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Joe is uncovering all kinds of corruption in the fisa abuse , this why the POS soros wants him removed...soros is the devil with all his monetary manipulations and deserves a public firing squad for his efforts

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    jeanderson and DonD like this.
  16. Pistolay

Pistolay Wut? Silver Member

To paraphrase many anonymous WWII bomber pilots, "If the flak is heavy, you know you're over the target." Keep it up, Joe.

17. hannstv

hannstv

There are a few people that when I read of their passing I will buy a round at my favorite haunt....George is at the head of that list.

crash09 likes this.
  18. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

Two liberal brothers run Fox.
    Their wives run them.
    Soros is their g-d.
    :)

B C likes this.
  19. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

It IS theoretically still possible if they wanted to "cancel his ticket." The Jewish people don't play ....

JFrame and NMG26 like this.
  20. bdcochran

bdcochran

I read the letter. No biggie. I write letters of complaint all the time.

There was a reference to the name of Mr. Soros' charity. I looked up the website. Not knowing the various projects or scholarships that the organization, I was impressed by one observation. The man puts his money where his mouth is - $32 billion to date.

Years ago, I attended a political convention in Ca. I remember one of the speakers saying that only 1 in 7 people EVER gave money to a political campaign. Time for people to put their money where there mouths are.
    1. I gave to the last Republican candidate for Governor even though he was going to be defeated.
    2. I have already given to a Republican opponent to Mr. Schiff in his district.

Don't like Schiff, make a $5 donation to an opponent. Like Mrs. Clinton, give $5 to the DNC. You should understand money talks and b.s. walks.