close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sony MVC-FD75 Digital Floppy Disc Camera **SOLD**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by USMC03, Dec 28, 2003.

1. USMC03

USMC03

Description:

* 10x Optical Zoom Lens with Auto Macro Capability
    * Progressive Scan CCD
    * 2x High Speed Floppy Disk Drive
    * Removable 3.5" 2 HD Floppy Disk Storage Media
    * Whole Disk Copy
    * Four Pre-Programmed Special Effects
    * E-Mail Mode
    * Picture Freeze on LCD with Quick Replay
    * Pre-Programmed Auto Exposure Modes
    * 2.5" Advanced Color LCD with Brightness Control (84k Pixels)
    * 1/60-1/4000 Second Shutter Speeds
    * Auto Exposure and White Balance
    * Manual Exposure
    * InfoLithium® with AccuPower? and Stamina® Power Management System
    * Built-In Intelligent Flash

Features

* 10x Optical Zoom Lens with Auto Macro Capability Sony''s 10x Optical Zoom Lens with Auto Focus allows the camera to zoom in on distant subjects, or using the built in Macro capability, get within inches of your subject and focus automatically allowing for great close-up shots.
    * Progressive Scan CCD The camera will automatically select the proper shutter speed to capture fast moving objects and freeze them in motion.
    * 2x High Speed Floppy Disk Drive This exclusive technology developed by Sony allows for double the speed when recording or playing back images. The high-speed spindle motor combined with DSP also allows for quicker JPEG compression.
    * Removable 3.5" 2 HD Floppy Disk Storage Media Floppy disks continue to be inexpensive and easy to use. No hassles with connecting wires or interfaces, just insert into your PC''s floppy drive. Each disk will store up to 40 still images per disk, in the standard mode.
    * Whole Disk Copy Whole Disk Copy lets you make a copy of your images right inside the camera. Simply select Disk Copy from the menu with the original disk in the camera and the digital Mavica camera will save images in temporary memory. Place a blank disk in and you will have an exact copy of all your -pictures to share with anyone. You are not limited to only pictures-Excel®, PowerPoint®, and Word® files can also be copied from disk to disk.
    * Four Pre-Programmed Special Effects Solarization, Black & White, Sepia, Negative Art.
    * E-Mail Mode Need to send images over the internet? For still images, E-mail mode reduces the size of your file to 320 x 240 for fast internet downloads. Now your pictures will be sent with ease and speed.
    * Picture Freeze on LCD with Quick Replay Take a close look at the image you''re capturing by instantly freezing it on your LCD. Simply press and hold the shutter button down. For convenient playback, return to the play mode and use quick replay to display the last image captured.
    * Pre-Programmed Auto Exposure Modes Soft Portrait, Sports Lesson, Beach & Ski, Sunset & Moon, Landscape, Panfocus.
    * 2.5" Advanced Color LCD with Brightness Control (84k Pixels) What you see is what you get! A large, full color LCD display viewfinder lets you preview or review your shots right on the camera back, with great detail and clarity.
    * 1/60-1/4000 Second Shutter Speeds The camera will automatically select the proper shutter speed to capture fast moving objects and freeze them in motion.
    * Auto Exposure and White Balance Assures correct exposure of subject automatically. White balance automatically adjusts color for true to life images.
    * Manual Exposure For the best results, exposure can be manually set with seven different exposure value settings.
    * InfoLithium® with AccuPower? and Stamina® Power Management System Uses a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with the Stamina Power Management System. Good for up to 950 consecutive shots with a single battery (flash off). An integrated chip in the battery lets you know how much time is left, in minutes, displayed on the LCD.
    * Built-In Intelligent Flash Brighten your pictures in low light conditions. You can select from three modes: On, Off or Automatic in which the flash will automatically engage in low light and adjust for the optimum effect.

Specifications

* CCD Imager 380k Pixel CCD
    * Zoom Lens 10X Optical
    * Auto Focus Yes
    * A/V Out N/A
    * Analog/Digital Conversion 10 Bit A/D
    * File Format JPEG/Bitmap
    * Digital Still Resolution [max.] 640 x 480
    * Media Drive 2X Floppy Drive (FD)
    * Recording Media Floppy Disk (FD)
    * Infolithium Battery InfoLithium "L" Series
    * Max. Sequential Number of Shots per Battery/ Battery Capacity per Charge 950 Shots/70 Minutes

Supplied Accessories

* BC-V615 battery charger, NP-F330 InfoLithium® Battery, shoulder belt, lenses cap

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://store.yahoo.com/shopmiracle/mvc-fd75.html

Excellent condition...comes with extra lithium batteries, carry case, carry strap, battery charger, instruction manual, lense cover and all other items that originally came with the camera.

***$175 SHIPPED / DELIVERY CONFIRMATION***

SHIPPING / DELIVERY CONFIRMATION is paid for by ME for buyer's living in the USA, all others must pay shipping. (Unless otherwise noted)

To purchase contact me DIRECTLY at Crpntr74@cs.com

Please don't send me Personal Messages or Instant Message, I've had problems with them in the past.

I accept Paypal (buyer please add 4%) and USPS money orders.

Thanks for looking

2. USMC03

USMC03

3. glocka

glocka

:)That's a good price for this particular camara 'cause we paid $550 for ours,but that was when they first came out.I still have it and take all of the pictures at family gatherings.I had to buy an extra battery,but other wise,I'm still enjoying it. ^3