Sonny Parsons in another movie-like shooting drama again

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Tejeron, May 16, 2005.

1. Tejeron

Tejeron

Sonny Parsons in another movie-like shooting drama
    http://www.mb.com.ph/issues/2005/04/21/MTNN2005042133127.html

By ANNA LIZA T. VILLAS

MARIKINA CITY – Former actor, singer and councilor Sonny Parsons figured in another movie-like incident yesterday morning when he shot and wounded two suspected holdup men who alegedly robbed a bookkeeper in Marikina City.

Parsons, Jose Nabiula in real life, first caught the nation’s attention on July 18, 2002, when he shot dead two suspected members of an "Akyat Bahay Gang" who, along with three cohorts, had barged into his house in Marikina City and robbed it of cash and other valuables.

In an apparent sequel to that incident, Parsons again came out with his gun blazing after hearing his neighbor’s cry for help.

Police investigation showed that the robbery happened at around 5:30 a.m. yesterday along Rainbow St., SSS Village, Concepcion 2, in this city.

The victim was identified as Ma. Cristina Regato, 35, bookkeeper, a resident of 66 Bronze St., SSS Village, Concepcion.

Regato said she was on her way to work in Binangonan when three unidentified gunmen announced the heist, grabbed her bag containing R23,500 in cash and hurriedly boarded a tricycle.

Parsons, who lives near the area, heard Regato shouting for help and immediately went out of his house carrying his gun. Parsons ran after the suspects and shot them while they were on board a tricycle with license plate VE 7023.

Parsons said he shot two of the suspects, hitting one in the back and the other on the hip. However, police reported that only one was hit, noting that they recovered an empty shell of a .45 caliber gun.

Later, the blood-stained tricycle was found abandoned at Sitio Ma. Corazon, Barangay Cupang, Antipolo City.

Antipolo police reported that the robbery suspects were first brought to Home Sweet Home medical clinic but were not accepted because of lack of facilities to treat them.

Police are still conducting manhunt operations for the three holdup men. Marikina and Antipolo police are searching all possible hospitals and clinics where they could possibly be undergoing treatment.

During the 2002 robbery incident, Parsons himself, together with his family, was the victim of a robbery gang.

The robbers barged into his house, tied Parsons’ hands along with his wife, three daughters and his maid, and grabbed cash and valuables.

Parsons was able to untie himself, grabbed a gun in his room and went after the fleeing robbers, fatally shooting two of them.

Police filed homicide charges against Parsons following the incident, but the charges were eventually dropped when evidence was shown that he only acted in self-defense.

Parsons drew commendation from President Arroyo and other political leaders for his exemplary display of courage in the face of danger.

2. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Dre, I think that's an older news. The new one I saw last night involved two bukas-kotse crack-heads which Parson saw was already inside his vehicle. Fortunately, for them they managed to evade his bullets. Unfortunately for one, he got caught by the people in the neighborhood and was beaten to a pulp. A bag was also recovered containing side mirrors of different cars.

Dang! What's that place he lives in? ;Q

3. vega

vega

Does he have CCW? I thought all CCW were cancelled?

vega

4. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

'Di cancelled, dre. If you have a threat in your life (and hopefully survive an attack) you can be issued a PTC.

5. vega

vega

mc_o - Pag election gun ban exempted ba yung holder?

vega

6. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

I suppose he would just need to file for an exemption from Comelec and present all his reasons (threat, pa-porma ;f, etc.) again.

7. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Yep, what Paul said. ;)

8. toxic

toxic

saw the news last night.

I liked Parson words to the bukas kotse guy

"di mo alam bahay ko to no, Malas mo"

I dont know what Parson has on his sleeves, looks like he has a magnet that attract Perps.Good for him thou he's always alert but-

Mr. Sonny Parson lipat ka na lang ng bahay Sir you might not get lucky next time..better safe than sorry..

9. Alexii

Alexii Janeway Forever

The guy has been through one too many gunfights. After that first ordeal he had, maybe a change of address would serve his family better.

10. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

mga brothers. everything you hear and read about hagibis' "exploits" should be taken with a grain of salt!

;f

11. SMBeerDealer

SMBeerDealer Member

His place, SSS Village in Marikina isn't bad at all. I go to my cousin's place there regularly and we walk the streets at night visiting friends and the streets are peaceful. No people drinking on the sidewalks, brawling, etc.

Parsons' street is just two blocks from my cousin's. Maybe he really is just a magnet for bgs. ;Q

12. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Maybe he wears a costume and roams around the village. ;f

13. toxic

toxic

Has anyone saw the thing about Sonny Parson last night , I think on Pipol @ TFC , i waited for about an hour fell asleep on the couch.

14. mikol

mikol

hi toxic,

saw it yesterday. His cool mga 'tol! all his hits are alpha, on the head and body! He really knows how to handle his firearm. And take not mga bro, he uses an armscor cal..45 high cap unit. galing talaga!;W ;W ;W

editted to add*** sorry double post.;f sir moderator pls. kindly delete this post. TIA.:)

15. mikol

mikol

hi toxic,

saw it yesterday. His cool mga 'tol! all his hits are alpha, on the head and body! He really knows how to handle his firearm. And take note mga bro, he uses an armscor cal..45 high cap unit. galing talaga!;W ;W ;W