GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Have him come to Idaho! We love our LEO's here!!!
While that’s mostly true it’s not 100% anymore. Even Idaho has been dealing with this stuff, just on a smaller scale, and in some counties while they aren’t officially defunding LEO they are not providing them with the budget they need to operate and instead are shifting funds to other stuff.

·
Why so serious?
64,987 Posts
Reconsider

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Anyone ever worked as a United States Postal Service Inspector, or considered it?

Well we use to have the Post Police come to our range for their Semi Annual Qualification. I did not think they had very high stands to get hire, or keep their jobs. Motley Crew at best.

Most Railroad have their Police forces, and that would be a better gig than opening people mail looking for dirty pictures, dope, and litium batteries.

·
Registered
331 Posts
And I’m not real sure how to advise him. He’s 25 with a college degree, and is the GM of an indoor baseball facility(he played college ball).
My dad was a county sheriff for years, and I condsidered LE, but I wanted to coach, and part of me is proud of him for wanting to serve. The other part of me sees how you guys are under attack socially and politically and wants to warn him against it. What do you guys who are in the field now think?
Talk him out of it.

101 - 104 of 104 Posts