GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
An eleven year old boy in California shot and killed
himself during an "online learning session."
California boy, 11, fatally shoots self during online class
"WOODBRIDGE, Calif. -- An 11-year-old California boy died Wednesday after shooting himself during a Zoom distance-learning class while his microphone and camera were off, authorities said.

The boy was found with a head wound at a home in Woodbridge, in Northern California's Central Valley, shortly after 11 a.m.

San Joaquin County sheriff's deputies went to the home after receiving several calls reporting that someone had been shot, the Sheriff's Office said in a statement."

·
Registered
9,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
So you complain about mass lockdowns saying we should have tailored our efforts more specifically to protect the most vulnerable, but yet also start this thread complaining about a nursing home, filled only with those most vulnerable people, locking down.

Hmmm.
It is actually possible to protect people without denying them human contact. Some locations would not allow families even visit family members through a closed window. I have visited people with highly contagious diseases without fear, because I had on proper PPE, that was effective. Gear that was disposed of when I left, as a biohazard.

Have you noticed no one has suggested that any of the PPE we are using be disposed of as a biohazard? Can you tell us why that is?

41 - 43 of 43 Posts