close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Something no one has addressed

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by nursetim, Oct 27, 2012.

1. nursetim

nursetim

What happen if Romney win, well when he wins, and it turns out he is an abject failure? Will obummer run again under the "miss me now?" Campaign? Or is the question like dividing by zero?

2. countrygun

countrygun

Hillary would run. I think it's her only hope. If (heaven forbid) Obama wins 2016 would certainly go to one of the younger Republicans in the bullpen.

3. Kirishiac

Kirishiac

Honestly, I think it's the Democrats only hope. If Obama is re-elected things will get worse and they're screwed as a party. If Romney is elected and does well it could be 2020 before they have a shot. He does bad/ok 2016 is President Clinton's year.

4. JBnTX

JBnTX 2 Timothy 2:15

The only way Romney will accomplish any meaningful reform is if he's lucky enough to have a republican controlled house and senate, and they force him to do what's right.

Don't hold your breath, cause that ain't going to happen.

Romney will be a better president than Obama, but that's just about the extent of his usefulness.

Obama will NOT run again if he loses. He could never survive the primaries against younger more aggressive democrat opponents.

Hillary Clinton will NEVER run for president.
    She'll retire after her State Dept. job is finished.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  5. countrygun

countrygun

I have to disagree, the Clintons are the "Rolling Stones" of American Politics I am afraid.

6. rohanreginald

rohanreginald Novice

I disagree with this. I thin Romney will be able to bring dems and reps together. I think state sponsored health care is here to stay, it will just be reformed.

Obamas biggest failure is that he can not cross party lines to bring projects together by both parties.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

7. Gundude

Gundude

That's his biggest success. God help us if these two parties team up. :shocked:

The last time a big project was brought together we got DHS and the Patriot Act.

8. The Machinist

The Machinist Please! Please! No more!

The same thing that's been happening will continue to happen. We'll be told that it is the election that will make or break the country, and that anyone who doesn't vote for the R is a liberal traitor - especially the people who mistrust the government.

9. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Given the country's changing demographics due to immigration if Romney isn't a huge success it's probably the last time a Republican will be elected ever again.

10. JBnTX

JBnTX 2 Timothy 2:15

That's very insightful and probably correct.

11. CitizenOfDreams

CitizenOfDreams

I think the country would then continue the diversi-fest and elect the first female president, the first transgender president, the first Hispanic president, the first mentally handicapped president...

12. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Of all the ridiculous talking points coming out of the Romney campaign these days, this one has to be the most absurd.

Maybe you missed this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKzGZj32LYc

Perhaps you missed the record numbers of Republican filibusters.

[​IMG]

Perhaps you missed the GOP voting against veterans.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickung...-vote-down-bill-to-help-vets-in-need-of-jobs/

Perhaps you're just the sort of low information voter that the Romney team is looking for.

13. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

That seems very unlikely, given his accomplishments so far. But if it does happen, we'd only be where we are now.

14. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

We have a Failure NOW....Any "American" with an American staff, would do a "much better Job" than what we have now.....

15. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Funny how the democrat scumbags only like veterans when they can use them against Republicans without benefitting the vets. Guess which party the vets vote for by a landslide majority? Not yours. That article is a prime example of piliing on the BS - the Democrats are so concerned.:upeyes:

Let's see: Republicans opposed waiving spending limits to spend more federal money to create a veterans job corps to work for cities and states. I expect them to oppose that.

16. nursetim

nursetim

Hey Bren, try to keep it civil. Remember you served so he/she/it could express views , no matter how flawed, freely. I respect your view point, but we need to hear what the opposition's talking points are, no mater how absurd they are.

17. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

18. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

You are one funny dude Flintlocker.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio"]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

19. PocketProtector

PocketProtector

Romneys never failed at anything, and it won't happen this time either. Never has an easier turnaround been assured than an OMao presidency set up.

20. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Clinton has said she won't run and was fairly specific about it.

I know, I know. Can't be trusted.

bongo says win or lose its ihis last election. Being defeated twice would really be a bummer so he probably means it.

He's too lazy to anyway.

Talk of elizabeth warren but theres enough on her being a commie it won't happen regardless.