Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Did not mean to mis-lead. This was purely hypothetical. Yes, there are two places in town that folks chose between. But I was just thinking "out loud" for future reference.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
There was a local farmer with large operation that passed a few years ago. Many, many people knew him. His visitation was in one of his large barns. I thought that was very cool. Can't remember if there was a keg there, but I told the wife to have one at mine!

·
Registered
553 Posts
I've been toying with the idea of builiding my own box as the ultimate DIY project. Guess I gotta check out the local burial codes and then come up with something unique...maybe with a hidden drawer to hold one of my Glocks and some spare mags just in case the "zombie" thing ever comes true. Or at least take care of any ground hogs trying to move into my pad.

Great Idea:faint:FULL CLIP
Sorry I thought it would give credit to full clip
Check with local cemeterys for size requirements, along with the size of burial liners the casket will have to fit in. We had a family build an "urn" for Arlington Cemetery. Some how they made it the exact size of the actual space it needed to fit into. They didn't think to check with anybody untill the night before. :upeyes:

There was a local farmer with large operation that passed a few years ago. Many, many people knew him. His visitation was in one of his large barns. I thought that was very cool. Can't remember if there was a keg there, but I told the wife to have one at mine!
Stuff like that is wicked cool, I know in NY you can't serve food or drink in a funeral home, but in VA as long as you hire a catorer with a liquor license it's all gravy. Shouldn't be a problem off site.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts