close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Somebody clue me on this...Jordan-- Team Jordan??

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by Dogbite, May 14, 2006.

1. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

I keep seeing motorcycle jackets with Jordan on them, and the "air Jordan" symbol. Does he own/sponsor a team??? Let me know whats up there. Im just curious. Thanks!!!

2. Clydeglide

Clydeglide

Yes, he has an AMAsuperbike team.

:cool:

3. fireman jb

fireman jb

Just like Clyde said he has a AMA team. He has had a team in the AMA for 2-3 years now. Started out with Pichone (spelling) riding his bike but now has upgraded to my favorite privateer Jason Pridmore and a few more up and comers. He also had a pretty good rider named something Stewart. I can't remember his first name. But not to be racial but he was a black guy and he was good. YOu don't see to many black guys in any sort of AMA. And no it wasn't Bubba Stewart. Of course they ride the best: Suzuki. But they usually hang in there pretty good for a privateer team. Usually in the top 10-15. Not bad figuring privateers are usually a year behind all the R&D the factory riders get. They have some crazy paint jobs last year they ran a baby blue,carolina blue with little jump men Jordan logos all over the bike. This year they are running a gold and black scheme if I remender right.

4. BikerRN

BikerRN

Micheal Jordan has been riding since he was a kid. He had to stop riding while playing Pro Basketball, it was in his contract. Now he can get back to riding.

His sponsering of a team is just an exstention of his love for riding.

5. BCM

BCM

He has Jason Pridmore , Steve Rapp and Jake Holden riding for the team now, Montez Stewart was riding last 2 yrs, not sure where he is now

6. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

There was an article about Michael Jordan and his racing team in one of the magazines a while back. Apparently a few local dudes saw him at a gas station filling up his bike while riding regular clothes and they schooled him in the basics of riding. The guy then went to a couple of races and got hooked and now he got his own racing team. Somehow his business and Nike agreed on using the silhouette of him jumping symbol for his team's logo.

They need hot Umbrella Girls though.:frown:

[​IMG]

7. BCM

BCM

I think Jason Pridmore and MJ met playing golf and I believe Jason invited MJ and friends to his Star Motorcycle School. MJ has been a bike fan for quite a while, and one thing led to another.
    Thank you Jason amd thank you MJ!

8. shark_za

shark_za Woes

Now I thought you were talking about Katie Price, aka Jordan, and the Jordan F1 team (no more)

;)

Air Jordan is something completely different

9. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

Thanks for the info guys!

10. WellArmedSheep

WellArmedSheep NRA Member

MJ's personal bike even made the trip to the AMA races at Barber's last year to hang out in the pits. Not sure if MJ was there, I didn't see him while I was there.