close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Some of my favorite things...

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by fodder1, Jan 11, 2010.

1. fodder1

fodder1 Just a Member

There was a similar post elsewhere that turned into an interesting read. So, I thought I would present this to the Glock Talk folks.

So, here it goes…just some of my favorite things.

Footwear: Asolo FSN 95 for hiking and range, Clark Roar and North Face trail runners for casual. I just got a pair of Lowa Seekers…the jury is still out on these.

Socks: Smart Wool light hikers or PhD’s. Smart wool has been my go to sock for several years. They are extremely comfortable and wick moisture well.

Pants: Columbia Lander – durable, and not a bad price when on sale. Wrangler carpenter pants (<$15 from Wal*Mart), not so durable, but at under $15, who cares. I tend to like pants that have a smaller “cargo” or “accessory” pocket to carry my phone…I hate carrying a phone on my belt or front pants pocket.

Shirts: Since it’s cold, I’ve been wearing a lot of Henley shirts from Gander Mtn. They are thick and good for concealment.

CCW: Glock 19 or 17 in a Blade-tech IWB. I just ordered a Raven Phantom, but turnaround is running 40 days…so, I’ll have to wait to try that one out. LCP in a Galco Stow-N-Go

Watch: Seiko 6309 (Circa 1984), G-Shock Mudman, Casio Pathfinder PAW 2000 (New from Christmas ’09).

Other: Wilderness belt, 5 stick. I wear these for about everything, except a suit.

There you have it...just a few of my favorite things.