GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Right after my colonoscopy. :D

He said see him again in 5 years.

Didn't get a bit of sleep after drinking the Suprep last night; that is some nasty stuff, but the pharmacist said that does the best job.
Just had one Thursday, same here little sleep the drink of choice was 2 12oz. bottles of lemon flavored magnesium citrate even in the fridge cooled did not help but I held it down. It was so nasty.

·
NRA Life Member
28,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
The prep is far worse than the actual procedure as long as they give you the good drugs.
They gave me the good stuff, propophol as above. Good stuff. I could see how Michael Jackson got hooked. They are taking to me one minute and a second later I don't remember a thing.

I wake up with a nurse telling me they blew me up like a balloon and I could not leave until I expelled all that gas.

I was passing gas so bad, it reminded me of the ride in an AF hypobaric chamber.

·
NRA Life Member
28,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I have one scheduled in a few weeks... been 10 years since my last one. I’m hoping the prep stuff has improved in that time.
Short answer is NO.

·
Registered
42,445 Posts
We could use some anal bleaching around here just to help these Aholes lighten up.

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
You are a smart man to get the test done regularly. I’m about due to go thru it again soon.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I had mine done and was told I didn't need to return for 10 years...I was a little disheartened to look the other day and seen it was 7 years ago..The room of shame was the worst. You know where you were all put in the same area after the procedure? I couldn't look anyone in the eye...lol

·
NRA Life Member
28,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I had one last month. Suprep was easy, they found 3 polyps, non cancerous, but I have to go back in 3 years. This was my second one.
That Suprep must be an acquired taste.

:freak:

I thought I was going to up-chuck it all.

·
NRA Life Member
28,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
The prep is 100x worse than the actual procedure. Lay down, go nite-nite, wake up.
That is exactly what I had. The nurse said , " You're going to start feeling a little bit sle ".

I woke up 30 minutes later with another nurse telling me to fart.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts