Some guns that we wish that we'd have been offered - and some I never knew existed....

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by glockhoarder, Jun 6, 2020.

1. glockhoarder

glockhoarder

G-d willing I have 11 years of working full time until I can at least cut back. If - and I hope it's not the case - we've all not done some sort of reference by then I will absolutely try to write something hopefully along with some others on this forum and some others who are not.

peanuts2018 likes this.
  2. JMS

JMS 02

Probably a Google Document which can have a handful of people contribute to and modify would be the best way to do it.

peanuts2018 likes this.

3. peanuts2018

peanuts2018

I second it and then have it published with credit to all who contributed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

4. Wowzer

Wowzer

Glockhoarder,

I have a 24P labeled box in the BMC prefix range that is later than what you seem to describe toward the bottom of your "wish list" (have the pistol also). Did you mean that only the first 200 pistols in the AUT prefix would have been 24P's? Or that the only 24P's made were in the AUT series? I do not have any reason to believe my label is a fake or reproduction. I also have an ATA prefix 24 in the original box.

The knowledge and contacts seem to be here to find the answers, but we are all still learning along the way.

Been collecting for several years and maybe I will jump on the boards and post a bit, but mainly prefer to lurk and learn. If I ever make it to the minimum post requirements I will get a pic loaded.

peanuts2018 likes this.
  5. peanuts2018

peanuts2018

I am the same way. I lurk and learn and jump out and say something that peaks my interest. Theres so much to learn with the older glocks it can be overwhelming at times for a newbie such as my self.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk