GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought a 48 at a gun show about a month ago. I figured I would turn it into a 43x since I already had a 43. I have shot it and carried it both ways and I like the 48 better than the 43x format. It is fast becoming my favorite Glock. I have 2 19s, a 26 and a 27 but for me this gun is special. It shoots great and carries great. For me it is a home run.

·
I'm not retired
7,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
For me it is a home run.
I'm sitting here playing with it, now. It's definitely growing on me. In my pants, the extra inch is nothing to hide. ;)

Something I'm noticing, here, is the slide has absolutely no lateral or vertical movement and it's a little stiff when removing it from the frame. Are you folk's slide to frame mate this tight?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Makes sense. While neither would be my choice I wouldn’t even consider the 43x if I could get a 48.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I'm not retired
7,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Something I'm noticing, here, is the slide has absolutely no lateral or vertical movement and it's a little stiff when removing it from the frame. Are you folk's slide to frame mate this tight?
Bump.

Reactions: Alcoy

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Glad she found a gun she likes! The innuendos are plentiful!

Reactions: harold63

·
I'm not retired
7,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I think there might be some Shield 15 rounders in your not to distant future.
I finally got around to looking at them. Little pricy for 5 more rounds. She's got 4 OEM mags, anyways, so she's prolly GTG, for now. 4 lower count mags just means she can practice quick reloads, more.

·
I'm not retired
7,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I'm modifying my pistol rest to accept the G48. As of now, I've got grip holders for the 34 and 41 and they ain't easy to make. Hope to have an accuracy report late Wed. evening.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts