close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Some days it's just good to be good.

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by MrMurphy, Jan 19, 2005.

1. MrMurphy

MrMurphy ********* Moderator Lifetime Member Millennium Member

Playing yesterday and before on the Cassino 24/7 server, Call of Duty United Offensive.

Team Deathmatch.

First time I'd played in a month.

Within four rounds I had the highest or second highest score in the game pretty much every go-around unless I was distracted (talking to other guys in the LAN center , etc).

79 kills 57 deaths, nearest guy to me was in the mid 60s was the best I did the first day I think.

I got two guys running across the square with a single 5-round burst from a BAR at about 80 yards. That ticked them off. :)

I got seventeen guys with an MG34 before someone finally actually hit me (everyone in the freaking world was firing in my direction, but a small target with a lot of ammo can stay alive a long time). I should have relocated but the position was just too good.

I was also ruling the roost on the UO_Stanjel map and Arnhem and others. :)

Some days, it really is good to just be that good. :)

2. Tvov

Tvov

lol. Some days when I jump into a game (mostly Halo1), I just lay waste to everyone. Other days I can't seem to hit the side of a barn. Sometimes it just takes a while to get the "feel" of a game before I get rolling.

Inevitably, when I am really doing well, I look up at the clock and it is 1:30AM......

3. MrMurphy

Today Mr. belt fed MG34 had a field day..... set up in a doorway, got 9 or 10 guys with a single belt either trying to rush me (morons) or running across a street. I supported an attack all by myself. :)

Then I switched sides to American and popped 5 guys with 8 shots from an M1 Garand.

It's good being good. :)

4. matt3gun

matt3gun

I just got done playing with you murph. My CoD/UO name is Casca, And I know what you mean about havin a couple good games. Today I went 107/47 ina TDM game that was 21vs.21 the whole time man it was fun!

5. MrMurphy

I go under Farfrumnuben usually, but beware, I play at a friend's LAN center and sometimes forget to switch my name, so it might be someone playing under my name.

I don't remember you, which server and map?

Saturday was a crappy day for me, I didn't do very well... middle of the pack.