Glock Talk banner

SOLD

720 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Sharkey 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale is my 2010 Kia Forte EX. It has 146,000 miles on it and has been well maintained. New parts in the year I have owned it include 4 tires, spark plugs, rear brake pads and rotors, windshield, and some things I am probably forgetting. It has a current PA state safety inspection sticker. It has a 4 cylinder with a 5 speed manual. Fun car to drive. I am located in north central PA. The price is $3,300. I also have an extra set of rims mounted with brand new, unused studded snow tires available for an extra $600. I am willing to make a deal if somebody wants to buy both the car and rims/tires.

Please PM me with any questions or interest.

Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle

See less See more
#5 ·
It was a great car. I did all the work myself. I just bought my first brand new car. A 2021 Subaru WRX premium. I wrote a large check to cover half of that purchase, so this car and my Jeep are getting sold. Lol

#15 ·
White is a good color to get. Looks good, try to avoid getting tickets in it. The GT came with a stick shift option last year but believed they dropped it for 2022. If I wasn't in the city, I would get a stick but alas shifting in traffic sucks.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.