Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my 2010 Kia Forte EX. It has 146,000 miles on it and has been well maintained. New parts in the year I have owned it include 4 tires, spark plugs, rear brake pads and rotors, windshield, and some things I am probably forgetting. It has a current PA state safety inspection sticker. It has a 4 cylinder with a 5 speed manual. Fun car to drive. I am located in north central PA. The price is $3,300. I also have an extra set of rims mounted with brand new, unused studded snow tires available for an extra $600. I am willing to make a deal if somebody wants to buy both the car and rims/tires.

Please PM me with any questions or interest.

Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle

·
NRA Life Member
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It sounds like it served you well. A good “ beater” to get the work in .What did you replace it with?
It was a great car. I did all the work myself. I just bought my first brand new car. A 2021 Subaru WRX premium. I wrote a large check to cover half of that purchase, so this car and my Jeep are getting sold. Lol

Reactions: RisingPhoenix

·
NRA Life Member
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reactions: pgg00

·
NRA Life Member
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where were you a year ago when I needed a car in PA! ? Lol. I bought a Honda Accord
You could buy this one and give one to somebody you know who needs one. 😏

·
NRA Life Member
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmmm. I’ll trade you 3 Glock mags, a Ruger Mark IV, THREE two by fours, and a box of .380.
Dang...I think I'd be ripping you off! You'd be on the losing end of that deal amigo.

Reactions: RisingPhoenix

·
NRA Life Member
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sold locally. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
19,007 Posts
It was a great car. I did all the work myself. I just bought my first brand new car. A 2021 Subaru WRX premium. I wrote a large check to cover half of that purchase, so this car and my Jeep are getting sold. Lol
Nuttin wrong with the WRX but did you happen to check out the Forte GT? I picked up a 2020 GT with 3K miles on it from a dealer in OK. I got a great trade on my Q50 (nice car but for amount I drove it, I didn't need the high monthly payment) and put 5K down on the GT.

200HP doesn't seem like a lot but it comes from a 1.6T and car weighs 3K. Throw in the DCT and sport suspension and it is a really fun quick daily driver. It even came with summer tires and ventilated seats. Kinda sleeper and owners are making some mods on the.

Post a pic of the WRX. Some friends just bought an Outback and really like it.

·
NRA Life Member
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nuttin wrong with the WRX but did you happen to check out the Forte GT? I picked up a 2020 GT with 3K miles on it from a dealer in OK. I got a great trade on my Q50 (nice car but for amount I drove it, I didn't need the high monthly payment) and put 5K down on the GT.

200HP doesn't seem like a lot but it comes from a 1.6T and car weighs 3K. Throw in the DCT and sport suspension and it is a really fun quick daily driver. It even came with summer tires and ventilated seats. Kinda sleeper and owners are making some mods on the.

Post a pic of the WRX. Some friends just bought an Outback and really like it.
I did not look at the Forte GT, but I have heard they are great cars as well. My brother is a salesman at a Subaru dealership. I have always really liked the WRX for many reasons. I did like owning a Kia and I made out okay this afternoon on the sale of it. Here are the pics on the day I picked it up.

Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Sky

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Cloud Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Speedometer Car Tachometer Vehicle Automotive design

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering part

Reactions: Sharkey

·
Registered
19,007 Posts
White is a good color to get. Looks good, try to avoid getting tickets in it. The GT came with a stick shift option last year but believed they dropped it for 2022. If I wasn't in the city, I would get a stick but alas shifting in traffic sucks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts