Glock Talk banner

SOLD!

443 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  TX58
SOLD!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a Glock 23 upper (just the upper, no lower) for sale. I had it NP3 Finished - $250.00 - At Robar in Phoenix, then had them install a set of Trijicon HD Night Sights - $130.00. I am selling the upper to pay for my new Dan Wesson Guardian I am selling it, with insured shipping to the lower 48 states for $325.00 Postal Money Order. You will not find a better deal than that on this site! Please see pictures. The only "different" thing is I traded the red front sight to a friend for his green one, which is easier to track at night (that's why fire trucks are now being painted lime green). Still Trijicon HD Night sights, just the front "outline" is yellow instead of red as it shows in my pictures. Please PM me for fastest response, I will return all e-mails within 24 hours.
Bump

· Premium Member
1,433 Posts
I have a Glock 23 upper (just the upper, no lower) for sale. I had it NP3 Finished - $250.00 - At Robar in Phoenix, then had them install a set of Trijicon HD Night Sights - $130.00. I am selling the upper to pay for my new Dan Wesson Guardian I am selling it, with insured shipping to the lower 48 states for $325.00 Postal Money Order. You will not find a better deal than that on this site! Please see pictures. The only "different" thing is I traded the red front sight to a friend for his green one, which is easier to track at night (that's why fire trucks are now being painted lime green). Still Trijicon HD Night sights, just the front "outline" is yellow instead of red as it shows in my pictures. Please PM me for fastest response, I will return all e-mails within 24 hours.
PM sent

· Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold pending funds. I will remove ad upon arrival of funds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts