close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

SOLD: Hinderer XM-24 & XM-18 titanium scale flippers

Discussion in 'Edged Weapons & Related Items' started by Generalmgr, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Generalmgr

Generalmgr

SOLD

Both knives are light users and have been carried, but never abused.... Both will come with the box, bag, and peanuts (not pictured in photos below).

XM-24: Spearpoint WF blade, WF lockside, stonewashed smooth Hinderer titanium scale. Solidly built knife for sure! Smooth action, flips well, no lock stick. Locks up very solidly at about 40%. Was sharpened once at the Ranch, unused since. Comes with original black G10 scale. Asking SOLD $550....reduced now $525 SOLD net, with USPS Priority shipping (lower 48 only) paid by me.

XM-18: 3.5" Bowie stonewashed blade, lockside, and smooth Hinderer titanium scale - this knife is super-nice! Hardly any signs of use at all. Buttery smooth flipper, well centered. Maybe 15-20% solid lock-up. Original factory edge - blade is in good shape and never sharpened. Really hate to let this one go... Asking $475....reduced now $425 net, with USPS Priority shipping (lower 48 only) paid by me.

These two are rare birds.....

I'm not really looking for trades at this time....just thinning the herd a bit to free up cash for other stuff, with one exception: I am looking for a Ruger P90 or P97 - will consider a trade for one of those two guns only. Also, not looking to sell the ti scales separately.

I can accept Paypal (F&F or you pay G&S fee), or I can accept credit cards directly via my Square account (I send you an invoice, you pay online, and I never see your CC number). Of course, cash in person is always good! These knives are located in western PA if you prefer a FTF cash purchase.

First "I'll take it" followed by immediate contact and payment wins.
    Questions: email weswarren (at) yahoo (dot) com

Text: 8 1 4 – 2 3 2 – 0 6 1 two.

Please know the laws of your state before purchasing these knives.

These knives are cross-posted.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_9828.JPG IMG_9829.JPG IMG_9830.JPG IMG_9831.JPG IMG_9832.JPG IMG_9833.JPG IMG_9834.JPG IMG_9835.JPG IMG_9836.JPG IMG_9837.JPG

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  2. Generalmgr

Generalmgr

Prices reduced: XM-24 is now SOLD. XM-18 is now $425. Great deal on two solid ti scale Hinderers. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017

3. Generalmgr

Generalmgr