Glock Talk banner

SOLD Glock 20/21 Gen 3 Advantage Arms 22LR conversion kit with 7 mags $225

779 8
SOLD Selling my rare Advantage Arms 22LR conversion kit. Fits all G20 and G21 Gen 3 models - I used it on my G20SF (which is sold).

It's in good shape and functions well. These can be picky on ammo, but after it was broken in I never had trouble with any high velocity ammo...I mostly used Armscor. I've put quite a bit of ammo down the pipe...my guess is somewhere around 1000 rounds.

I am including 6 extra like new 10 round mags with this kit that I purchased direct from AA.

These kits are no longer available directly from AA - dealers only. They retail for $295 with one mag, and the mags retail for $25 each.

I'm asking $225 for the whole lot....the kit and everything that came with it from AA, plus the extra 6 mags. Shipping is $13.60 via USPS Priority Mail medium box. FtF in western PA is ok too.

PP F&F or G&S +3.5% for fees.... USPS money order is ok but must clear first. FtF is cash only.

These kits can be fun - swap out the slide on your Glock and start plinking with cheap 22LR ammo.

Questions: pm here, or email weswarren (at) yahoo (dot) com

Metal Rectangle Plastic Tin
Office supplies Stationery Rectangle Tool Everyday carry
Red Office equipment Office supplies Stationery Metal
Stationery Red Office supplies Writing implement Office equipment
Rectangle Tan Hardwood Wood stain
Hardwood Rectangle Musical instrument accessory Stationery
Stationery Office supplies Rectangle Cylinder
Finger Cable Data transfer cable Electronics accessory
Finger Technology Metal Communication Device Thumb
Finger Technology Electronic device Telephony Metal
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
My G20 is sold, so the package is no longer available, but the 22lr conversion kit still is still available at a reduced price of $225 plus shipping direct to you. That's the kit as it came from Advantage Arms, plus SIX extra mags.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.