·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Synthetic rubber Cable Wire Composite material
Product Air gun Still life photography Shotgun Machine gun

FREE SHIPPING!!!

WTS FOR $560 SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL!

This is a private listing for a like new/used Century Arms Yugo Under folder AK47 with UltiMak rail upgrade! This gun has just ONLY 300 rounds through it and was purchased in 2014. I put an UltiMak rail on it and also dremeled off the grenade sight in order to have full access to the rail. The grenade sight still operates and cuts off the gasses when flipped forward. All sharp edges have been smoothed out and the sight has been touched up with some finish for a clean look.

White Bicycle accessory Line Light Black
Product White Line Black Grey
Line Bicycle accessory Technology Electric blue Metal

If the original grenade sight is of interest to you, it can be purchased online at apex guns.com and can be replaced.

The rifle has been zeroed and taken to the range ONLY 3 times! It has been sitting in my safe ever since. I want to sell it to fund another rifle project. I will also include the cleaning rod which I purchased separately which these rifles do not come with. These rifles are probably going to get harder to come by as time passes and the time to buy IS NOW!

Rifle comes with:

1x 30 round magazine
1x UltiMak Rail
1x cleaing rod

WILL ACCEPT USPS MONEY ORDER OR CERTIFIED CHECK ONLY. PM ME WITH QUESTIONS

FTF IN THE MIAMI AREA. PLEASE HAVE A COPY OF YOUR DL AND CCW READY.

WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED AND CLEARED BY BANK. NO SALES TO CALIFORNIA. PLEASE KNOW YOUR LOCAL LAWS BEFORE PURCHASING.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOLD!!!!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SOLD !!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts