Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Advantage Arms 22LR Glock 19-23-32 Gen 4 conversion kit with 4 mags

Turn your Glock into a 22lr shooter with this conversion kit. Swap out the slide and mag and you are good to go.

This kit has seen a few hundred rounds through it – I tried a box of Federal standard velocity (Walmart) and it didn’t cycle very well. I then switched to Armscor high velocity and I had no issues it all. The instructions do say high velocity ammo is required.

These kits are hard to find used, and new they sell for $250 plus tax with only one mag.

If you’ve ever used one, you know that they do need a break-in period in order to cycle reliably – I’ve already done that for you!

It’s a great way to hit the range for a lot less $$$ than 9mm, .40, or 357 Sig. It’s also surprisingly accurate.

This kit includes everything that came with it, plus 3 extra OEM 10-round mags.

Price: $195 shipped directly to you via USPS Priority Mail. No FFL needed. Can also meet FTF almost anywhere in PA.

Only reason I’m selling is I have also listed my G23 Gen 4 for sale (under the Firearms category), and I have another 22lr conversion kit for my G20. I will consider a package deal for this 22lr kit and my G23 – make me an offer.

Please know the laws of your state before offering to purchase this item.

I can accept discreet Paypal (F&F or you pay G&S fee), or I can accept credit cards directly via my Square account (I send you an invoice, you pay online, and I never see your CC number). Of course, cash in person is always good!

Questions: email weswarren (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Text: 8 1 4 – 2 3 2 – 0 6 1 two.

Laptop part Office equipment Computer accessory Technology Input device
Technology Office supplies Material property Cable Screw
Text Office equipment Office supplies Paper
Cable Technology Stationery Material property Paper product
Text Font Bumper part Gun accessory

1 - 3 of 3 Posts