close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

SOG tomcat for sale **SOLD**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by biere, Feb 1, 2005.

1. biere

biere

23 dollars shipped with confirmation

This is a first generation sog tomcat. There is a newer version out, I want to be clear this is the old version.

I have had this one since late 80s, I think it won some award when it was first introduced.

Condition is used. It works perfectly fine as a pocket knife, but I want everyone to understand this thing was carried in a pocket with change so the metal bolsters show small scratches on them. A few are deep enough to barely feel with your finger nail.

The blade has marks from being sharpened and being used. None are deep enough to feel with a finger nail.

I will ship it with a confirmation number for 28 dollars. If you feel that is too high, make me an offer.

I figure if someone likes their old tomcat they may want one to have around to use as a spare or something.

It locks up very tight. It was carried far more than it was used and it has been sitting in a drawer for a couple years since I decided to go with my spyderco.

No box, no sheath, no instructions. I don't know what it came with and I don't know where that stuff is, so all you get is the knife.

Emails generally get the fastest response from me.

2. biere

biere

back to the top and price lower to 23 shipped with confirmation.

3. catmath 1911

catmath 1911

4. biere

biere

Sold pending funds