Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Rational
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your thoughts on this?

I would like to think that there is more to this story that we don't know about. I have not seen the original unedited video, so I cannot speak to that aspect of it....only from the perspective of the video that PJW shows us. Take of it what you will.

·
Registered
765 Posts
As a 20 plus yr vet of a major city department , purely on what you provided I am ashamed. It’s absolutely ridiculous that an officer wasted his time knocking on someone’s door intimidating them and giving them the “big brother is watching “ Schpeel”. Her post contained no actual wording of wanting to willing make an act of furtherance, or any hit at encouraging such action. I can only assume being a sheriff’s deputy, he was given the assignment after it traveled down the command pipeline following a phone call from the politicians involved.

·
JAFO
4,647 Posts
As a 20 plus yr vet of a major city department , purely on what you provided I am ashamed. It’s absolutely ridiculous that an officer wasted his time knocking on someone’s door intimidating them and giving them the “big brother is watching “ Schpeel”. Her post contained no actual wording of wanting to willing make an act of furtherance, or any hit at encouraging such action. I can only assume being a sheriff’s deputy, he was given the assignment after it traveled down the command pipeline following a phone call from the politicians involved.
It's quite likely that the office holder whose property was mentioned had a knee-jerk reaction and demanded action and this officer drew the short straw and had to go deal with this kook.

Reactions: Jade Falcon

·
Matthew 25:31-46
4,092 Posts
Rudy's "broken window" approach to law and order? This is not Seattle.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Unfair Facist
27,391 Posts
Isn’t this the one where the council member was actually on scene?

Like others said, IIRC the officer was involved with the council member. If he did this on his own he should be fired.

The woman’s only response should have been, get off my property your trespassing and pointing at the council woman, and take that piece of trash with you.

·
Bitter American
1,276 Posts
What are your thoughts on this?

I would like to think that there is more to this story that we don't know about. I have not seen the original unedited video, so I cannot speak to that aspect of it....only from the perspective of the video that PJW shows us. Take of it what you will.
Welcome to the new Amerika! It is a sad state of affairs when so much time is wasted to intimidate a citizen for something she posted. I admire the lady for not backing down and wish her well.

·
Premium Member
15,249 Posts
Isn’t this the one where the council member was actually on scene?

Like others said, IIRC the officer was involved with the council member. If he did this on his own he should be fired.

The woman’s only response should have been, get off my property your trespassing and pointing at the council woman, and take that piece of trash with you.
If the council member is smoking hot and of loose morals I am prepared to give the officer some leeway. But, he should have come clean...... his first words should have been “ look, I know this is total BS, please just humor me. See that beotch over there; she’s promised to take me around the world. Here’s my business card use it if you ever need a favor”.

·
4,092 Posts
The original post may not have the whole story. Google their local TV Stations and newspapers for this continuing saga .

·
Unfair Facist
27,391 Posts
If the council member is smoking hot and of loose morals I am prepared to give the officer some leeway. But, he should have come clean...... his first words should have been “ look, I know this is total BS, please just humor me. See that beotch over there; she’s promised to take me around the world. Here’s my business card use it if you ever need a favor”.
If he was sent by his dept. that is one thing, if he did this on his own on his GF behalf that is another thing altogether.

·
Premium Member
15,249 Posts
If he was sent by his dept. that is one thing, if he did this on his own on his GF behalf that is another thing altogether.
So, your saying that on top of officers being sold out by their administration, falsely pursued by leftist DA’s, put in danger by liberal rhetoric and targeted by BLM goons they can’t even exercise a little white privilege or police privilege to get a piece of ass.
I am disappoint.

·
Unfair Facist
27,391 Posts
So, your saying that on top of officers being sold out by their administration, falsely pursued by leftist DA’s, put in danger by liberal rhetoric and targeted by BLM goons they can’t even exercise a little white privilege or police privilege to get a piece of ass.
I am disappoint.
There is an old saying in LE,

The badge will get you *,
But the * will get your badge.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Should never have happened. Unless there’s more to this we’re unaware of, nothing I saw was a law enforcement issue. As with all videos I wonder what the rest of the story is, but based on this alone it was wrong.

·
4,092 Posts
Who wants to be the Police Chief who ignored warnings that an unknown psycho told the whole world?

·
Registered
13,602 Posts
Who wants to be the Police Chief who ignored warnings that an unknown psycho told the whole world?

Yeah, because a comment about throwing trash on a yard is the crime of the century and completely warrants such a response.

Here's a clue: you're in a LE specific forum, filled with people who actually do/did the job. It would seem that the majority of us believe this guy was an ass and that he grossly overstepped his bounds.

I think you get off on being contrary.

·
Registered
15,322 Posts
Yeah, because a comment about throwing trash on a yard is the crime of the century and completely warrants such a response.

Here's a clue: you're in a LE specific forum, filled with people who actually do/did the job. It would seem that the majority of us believe this guy was an ass and that he grossly overstepped his bounds.

I think you get off on being contrary.
Perhaps he should just get off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts