SoCal Bogs

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Mang Danny, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Mang Danny

Mang Danny

There's a sale going on at Discount Gunmart in San Diego. KelTec SU16 is $449, Springfield Blue loaded at $579. Kung may natira pa sa tax refund ninyo, ikaskas na ang plastic! ;)

2. FAlvar

FAlvar I love Iya

Wala, the wife let me buy another prog press and a set of electronic muffs (sale sa Midway $70.00 lang). But that's it. HOWEVER, I re upped and sold back some leave kasi I wanted a particular S&W. I'm picking it up tomorrow :)

It's a big, blue revolver in 44 Special. Meron dun sa DGM, pero sa SoCal Guns ko nakuha yung sa kin. Both shops have good folks so it came down to who had the better price :)

3. vega

vega

Don't they have the SU-16Ca?

vega

4. Mang Danny

Mang Danny

Alpha lang yung nahipo ko. The charlie model is not legal. ;)

5. vega

vega

The Charlie model is not legat but the Charlie Alpha model is CA legal.
    [​IMG]

KEL-TEC SU-16CA
    The SU-16CA Is a hybrid of the SU-16C and SU-16A rifles. The receiver, 16 inch barrel with 1/2-28 threads, bolt carrier, dust cover, sights, and case deflecting operating handle of the C model are combined with the stock of the A model. The SU-16CA will come with 2 10 round magazines that store in the stock just like the A model and has all the same parkerized parts as the C model. Just like the A model the SU-16CA can be folded for storage and it will not fire in the folded position. This allows for it to be purchased in most states that still have an "assault weapons ban".

6. Mang Danny

Mang Danny

I think the gunshops are pushing out the alpha models before they bring out the latest models. Pag labas ng CA model iba na ang price. Just like they did with the STI Trojan a few years back, alam nilang ayaw na mag-ship ng STI sa Cali kaya $300 over MSRP ang bentahan.