Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
VIP MEMBER
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering for all you guys and gals that carry a Glock....What year was your Glock made.I have been seeing alot of new Glockers out there and wanted to see if any of them are carrying the older Glocks. And to see if all you old time Glock carriers carry the older Glocks or newer Glocks.Thanks in advance and remember guys I only want to know the year of the Glocks you carry not the ones that sit in the safe.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a 2nd Gen 23 right now. Serial is AMX, so around 1993. As soon as I got those pesky taxes back, will have a 27 and 30 3rd gens to go with it!! Definately have the sickness!

·
Registered
13,497 Posts
the one i carry is a '98. my first one was a '91.

·
bulletproof
1,853 Posts
Which one?:supergrin:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Oct 1998! Gotta carry the oldest one for protection...God forbid you ever have to use it, but rest assured if you do, your gonna lose it. :'(

·
Registered
98 Posts
No clue... Is there a way to find out via serial #?

So EDM is part of serial. What does this garbage mean?

EDM - G-19 - Unknown - 3rd Gen. - LE, East Norriton Township (PA) Police Dept, Blue label on black tupperware box, states "Law Enforcement Sales Only 3,L.E./Gov mags" and codes "TNS, NY1"

I believe I read somewhere that Glocks either manufactured in or exported to the U.S. have a 'U.S.' stamped somewhere. Mine has the U.S. on it.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts