So y'all seen that George Floyd 8min bodycam vid yet? (link)

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Grabbrass, Aug 3, 2020.

1. B C

B C

America burned for this guy. Many were killed.

Top comment on DailyMail

7jSQVkyH.png

2. Bradd D

Bradd D

Technically seven. He spent six of those 13 years in prison.

tm255, JimWillson, DonGlock26 and 3 others like this.

3. Grabbrass

Grabbrass

Ya know, when you were deciding on a username, you shoulda stopped with just "tool." More accurate.

4. thespork

thespork

Doesn't matter of he spent 6 of those 13 years on Saturn... He hadn't been arrested since 2007, and not once in MN...
    So the comment that the police "knew who they were dealing with".. not so much....

5. Bradd D

Bradd D

You're absolutely right. He wasn't arrested while he was in prison.

larry_minn, wprebeck and billy_56081 like this.
  6. OXMYX

OXMYX

How about just saying “Yes Sir Mr. Officer”

7. OXMYX

OXMYX

White folk arguing over a man that would beat them to a pulp if given the chance.

slym2none, Redeemed, FullClip and 6 others like this.
  8. Glock17193643

Glock17193643

The police officers will be acquitted.

DonGlock26, Agonizer and billy_56081 like this.
  9. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

I’ve been saying it since the incident happened. All the emotional tulips with their hurt feelings accosted me.

I said murder 3 was an overcharge let alone murder 2. The country burned over that POS thug. Then he got a funeral fit for the ****ing Pope. Total clown world.

10. nikerret

nikerret Mr. Awesome

It sure sounds easy, doesn’t it? Usually, it is. Until it’s not. Drugs, alcohol, and mental issues all change the game. If you’ve never played, I wouldn’t expect you to understand.

What does that have to do, with anything? BTK killed from the ‘70’s to the ‘90’s, but wasn’t arrested until 2005. He wasn’t a good guy, in the ‘80’s, even though he hadn’t been caught, yet.

Very few criminals get caught their first time. Generally, it dozens or hundreds of times, before an arrest. When talking rape and murder, bad guys get away less, but still way too damn much.

The vast majority of my contacts, when I was in LE, were non-arrest, even non-criminal. On midnights, where I arrested a lot of people, most contacts are still not with arrestees. There are also a lot of times where you know someone is doing something, but due to various factors (usually respecting their Constitutional Rights) they go free.

It is hard for me to even imagine someone being more ignorant on a subject than you are on how LE works.

11. DrVlad

DrVlad Millennium Member

Simple facts revealed in video:

-His extreme agitated state was readily apparent

-To a trained and experienced individual, it was also apparent by observation that his agitated state was psychosis, paranoia, and mania, all most likely drug induced behavior.

-Even prior to physical interaction, he was verbally resistant

-Once physical contact was made he physically resisted throughout the interaction.

-As the interaction progressed, the degree of physical resistance offered by GF escalated and continued to do so until he was restrained on the ground

-His remarks regarding inability to breath preceded even the officers forcing him into the car and application of any force, including force/restraint which would have physically interfered with respiration.

-The officers stated that they were concerned he had excited delirium syndrome (ExDS)

-The officers notified medical responders and requested responders to treat ExDS.

-The above outlined behavior in the video, both in its components and totality, support the officers in concluding he had ExDS

Summary: In the totality of events, the officers arrested a person clearly demonstrating symptoms of ExDS, properly recognized ExDS, and properly notified and requested immediate medical first responders. According to reports, the department had reviewed and adopted policy regarding ExDS ( I believe based on the 2009 white paper on ExDS)......AND THE OFFICERS FOLLOWED THIS TO THE LETTER.........including the fact that effected individuals are supposed to be restrained ON THE GROUND until ambulance arrives. Furthermore, the post mortem exam revealed blood levels of fentanyl, methamphetamine, and THC.......all three drug classes associated with ExDS.

This video explains a significant majority of the officers behavior, behavior which has been constantly criticized and questioned by the press.

In my review of the data on ExDS, one of the symptoms most frequently reported to indicate that cause of death was NOT secondary to police intervention, was tactile hyperthermia. Would be interesting to know if this was reported either by the officers or what GF’s temp was upon arrival of the ambulance, if it was taken.

12. B C

B C

Let's see how things are going on leftist reddit...

vCGNySWu.png

13. B C

B C

The riots will be worse after that. Much worse.

14. Agonizer

Agonizer Unmasked

I said that from the beginning, but it caused people here to start foaming at the mouth.

15. Agonizer

Agonizer Unmasked

You haven't the slightest clue.

Shouldn't you be busy promoting the covid mask narrative or some other BS that you know nothing about?

16. voyager4520

voyager4520

Classic case of incarceritis. I'm surprised all they found was the pipe, after they sat him down against the wall(outdoor store surveillance video) he appeared to ditch something from his right side and the cop picked it up. I thought it was a bag of drugs and he was acting that way because he was looking at a decade or more.

DonGlock26 likes this.
  17. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

True.

18. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

claustrophobic my ass, they pulled him out of another vehicle...lifetime criminal was tweaking on a combo of drugs....resisting arrest because he didnt want to go back to jail.... but I guess he did turn his life around, softened his crimes to passing bogus $20 instead armed robbery

19. thewitt

thewitt

Only if they are tried in Poland. They cannot get even a fair bench trial in the US.

1cm likes this.
  20. elkhart

elkhart

That's the plan. Followed by even more riots to cover for the Glorious Revolution.

ExecutiveWill and slym2none like this.