So, Why Are People Still Dying From Covid-19

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by teeceetx, Apr 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

I've seen a ton of info that vaping makes thing worse for the idiots who do it.

OGW and flyover like this.
  2. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Everyone has been all over the place including Trump. Since this virus has novel properties that have not been well understood this is totally understandable. The more we learn, and the better we take precautions, the better the estimates will be.

3. Geeorge

Geeorge Sarcasm Inc.

I was in my local Walmart yesterday and noticed groups of 4-9 people shopping together and walking around with out a care in the world like they were on a paid vacation. totally not caring what was happening in the world around them. Will the government step in and limit the size of groups of shoppers?
    Staying at home and getting paid gives me a feeling of how the people feel who have been getting free money all these years from the gobmt, welfare 3rd generation, fake disabilities etc

SCHADENFREUDE likes this.
  4. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

https://www.evolutamente.it/covid-1...wReNNWZDUZhI4ppUjYHjkCqCAN9ZXFiIrQBDuisN-YCGY

Read this. Fascinating information, and a great explanation as to why this cunning little bastard of a virus is so deadly.

As to the question, antivirals are only as effective as they can be when administered close to onset of symptoms. This ****ing monster will destroy your organs, lungs, and even your blood if given even a couple days to replicate.

I continue to lean more and more towards laboratory engineering to make it do what it's doing.

5. The_Dan

The_Dan The underscore is silent

Watching “Outnumbered” and they have several NYC Dr’s on discussing IF they would consider using HCQ... amazing that there is no consensus. It’s ego based.

The ones that dared to admit they would consider using it were careful to speak in medical/legalese and not make any direct statement. They talked about how it may work better earlier in the illness, how it seems to...in laboratory studies... reduce the cytokine storm and on and on.

Meanwhile Cuomo is having a call with Trump today asking for more doses to be made available for NY.

I get it... the Dr’s that have utilized HCQ based treatments and have reported their findings have been threatened, harassed, and ostracized by the “professional” medical community that seems to be happy conducting trials that last months while people are dying. Because Trump dared to be hopeful and mentioned the drug as a leading candidate showing promising results...well 99% of the media and everyone left of center absolutely hate everything to do with it.

It’s sad. Many Dr’s are doing nothing. Advocating wearing of masks now...just now. While wanting to test, test, and test again before we bother to try anything that has been shown to work. All I know is that I really hope...if I get sick or my family does...that my Dr is willing to try to save my life.

n2g likes this.
  6. Glock Commander

Glock Commander

Same reason Americans are still dying from:
    • Heart disease.
    • Cancer.
    • Chronic lower respiratory disease.
    • Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
    • Diabetes.
    • Influenza and pneumonia.
    Cowboy up :cowboy:

7. SCHADENFREUDE

SCHADENFREUDE

Americans are idiots that won't listen to a word said to them if it doesn't fit the narrative of their favorite political party or meme. They should have left everything open. If the nation wants to die let them die. It's their free will.

And please stop conflating a virus with car accidents and cancer. It is so idiotic.

Jade Falcon likes this.
  8. G26-Has-my-6

G26-Has-my-6

Anyone who has NOT been thinking this has been living under a rock.

9. bubbaturbo

bubbaturbo

Why won't somebody tell doctors about this place so they can come here to find out what they should be doing.

OGW and JohnnyE like this.
  10. mac66

mac66 Huge Member Millennium Member

The first person I knew died of the virus yesterday. He was my cousin's husband. He went on a ventilator Saturday night and died Sunday morning. He was in his early 70's, massively overweight, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart problems and diabetic. When we heard he was admitted to the hospital on Friday we didn't think he'd survive the weekend. Frankly I'm surprised he lived this long.

flyover and Jade Falcon like this.
  11. Jonesee

Jonesee

My Dr. referred to its use "Compassionate Care Protocol". I think that was the quote.

If you are at end stage and nothing else works, throw everything including the kitchen sink at it.

The way he stated it, I assume it is as much to give the patient hope as it is a real chance of beating the virus.

As a laymen, it would seem at this point if it really was helpful there has been sufficient time and case study to validate it at a scientific level (CDC, FDA, NIH, major University Med Centers, big pharma etc.)

12. JohnH

JohnH Millennium Member

Trump better pound this message home or these dead people ate going to end up on Democrat voter roles.

Captain Steinbrenner likes this.
  13. OttoLoader

OttoLoader

Go with your doctor's advice. Seems sensible enough.

14. JohnnyE

JohnnyE

I'd wholeheartedly agree with this but for the fact that there are countless first responders, nurses, doctors and other dedicated professionals working like dogs over endless shifts, using soiled or inadequate PPE, giving their health and in some cases their lives to treat these folks when COVID plays gotcha with them.

OGW and SCHADENFREUDE like this.
  15. reniram

reniram

Hmm, since I specifically said that Fauci has been all over the place since January LIKE EVERYONE ELSE in my post ( and that everyone else obviously includes President Trump) I guess we are in agreement on that. My point was that the MSM cuts Fauci a lot of slack in this area. Would you agree that they cut him more slack for being all over the place since January than they do President Trump?

Captain Steinbrenner likes this.
  16. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Fauci has more brains in his little toe than you have in your entire body. Must suck to be a moron.

OGW, ezod98, icantpick and 2 others like this.
  17. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

Where the turbines scream, and the door guns gleam
    Well, that’ll prolly get you banned.

Shame, I’ve enjoyed your posts.

18. Dave514

Dave514

What are you doing?

19. flyover

flyover

Totally uncool and uncalled for.

mjmac, Captain Steinbrenner and Csv like this.