close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

So Who Knows about the INVEST 299 Scam?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by wavetrain75, Jan 4, 2010.

1. wavetrain75

wavetrain75 Useless Member

A guy at work has been bugging me about "a great business opportunity" but "you have to see it."

It was one of those where he wouldn't tell me what it was so I had no ammo to hit back with, today I finally found out that it's Invest 299.

So, tell me about Invest 299. Sounds like a pyramid scam to me.

2. Kosher Larry

Kosher Larry MWAG

From a quick Google search, it appears that it is MLM.

3. Kosher Larry

Kosher Larry MWAG

Whenever someone approaches me with a "business opportunity" that they are very vague about and insist that I have to "see it to get it", I assume MLM and sternly refuse the offer. Any legitimate business won't have anything to hide.

4. Scared_of_zombies

Scared_of_zombies

This one?

Independent Research Area Fortune Hi Tech Marketing is a 21st century middle man to dozens of large corporations that need customers. Fortune Hi Tech Marketing began business in 2001. The company eight years later remains debt free, stock holder free and has reached several million in annual revenue. Fortune Hi Tech Marketing does business in all 50 states, Canada, The UK and Puerto Rico.

Fortune does business in the Network Marketing or also called MLM industry. DO NOT LET THIS SCARE YOU. THIS AREA OF THE SITE IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU BECOME KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT NOT ONLY FORTUNE HI TECH MARKETING BUT ALSO THE DYNAMICS OF THE NETWORK MARKETING INDUSTRY. Most people hear MLM and think pyramid or "I'm not doing one of those". However, as you're going to discover in your research the MLM industry has changed and is quickly becoming the most viable way for the average individual to be in business for themselves and create a lasting financial asset.
    You're going to discover that Fortune Hi Tech Marketing has merged the network marketing industry and corporate America into one. This merger is allowing average people to capitalize on the billion dollar infrastructures of cell phones, internet, home phones, TV, nutrition, beauty care, travel and more.

For A Full List And Description Of Our Current Partner Companies Click HERE Why Network Marketing????
    "The old employment model is breaking apart. Only the foolish, complacent, or lazy refuse to see it and seize the opportunities to protect themselves and their families." Dr. Charles King received his Doctorate in Business Administration from Harvard. Dr. King is the author of The New Professionals

Understanding Network Marketing as a 21st century model of doing business is key to positioning yourself in front of a changing economic world. The role of network marketing companies is to accelerate the movement of products and services using the most efficient distribution technique: word-of-mouth communication.

There are Three Key Roles of the Network Marketing Process

1. Product usage-- The independent representative buys or uses the products or services that he or she represents. What doesn't make sense with Fortune Hi Tech Marketing??? Fortune allows the independent representative to make money on products and services everyone already has in their home.
    TV, Cell Phones, Home Phone, Home Security, Beauty Care, Nutrition, On line Mall Shopping and much more.

2. Sale of products or services to consumers--- The independent representative can sale products or services directly to the consumer. Fortune then allows the independent representative to earn a residual income each month when the consumer pays for the services or products.

3. Creation and management of a sales organization-- The independent representative can build a sales organization through recruiting, training, and managing a down line of sales reps. As a reward for sales management effort , the up line representative is paid a blend of bonuses and residual income on the sales of the entire sales group she or he has recruited, trained and managed.
    An independent representative can build as large of a sales organization as they desire. The larger the sales organization the greater the income potential.

Dr. Charles King says: Network Marketing has gained strong support from the professional community.

Donald Trump says: Marketing is a powerful tool and network marketing can increase that power. Donald says network marketing is a great way to achieve wealth so long as you are self-motivated. Network Marketing is inherently social, so if you are not a social or outgoing person I'd think twice about going into it. Source Why We Want You To Be Rich.

Robert Kiyosaki says: Network Marketing will increase your big business skills. Network Marketing will help you overcome your self-doubt, shyness, and fear of rejection. Robert says to ask yourself several questions before entering into the big business world of Network Marketing. "Do I have what it takes? Am I willing to go beyond my comfort zones? Am I willing to be led and willing to learn to lead? If the answer is "YES," start looking for a network-marketing business that has a great training program. I would focus less on the products or the compensation plans and more on the education and personal development program the company offers.

What Makes FHTM So Different From All The Rest?
    Click HERE To Find Out... CLICK HERE To Read What Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki Have To Say About Network Marketing Meet The Staff At Our Corporate Office [​IMG]The corporate office of Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing is located in Lexington, KY. Fortune’s current office space is more than double that of its first building, allowing room for the company to grow. Fortune employs approximately 50 men and women who work to support the Independent Representatives in the field.

To schedule a visit to Fortune’s Corporate Office call 859.422.7000.
    http://www.invest299.com/images/research.html

5. Easterbrook

Easterbrook Wagon Burner

6. FLGUY

FLGUY Guest

These type of schemes NEVER focus on the actual product (if any), the "product" is actually the recruitment of additional suck...er ""representatives" to your so called "downline" or whatever what that particular scam refers to it as. That's why it's a pyramid. The people in the beginning or at the bottom of the scam get paid for recruiting others..then the others get paid for recruiting yet more others until eventually the "others" run out and no new recruits are available.

Each recruit is also a customer because to join and become a "representative" you must purchase a supply of whatever the crap product is. Then you hustle some new people into being as stupid as you just were. The whole thing eventually collapses.

Check it out here: pyramid schemes

7. gearjammer351

gearjammer351 EnemyOfTheState

Same here.

My first exposure to the MLM game was when I worked at a building materials outlet as a teenager. I had a regular customer who tried to get me into one of these. He came in a couple of times a week to buy shingles, decking, and tar paper. Every time he saw me he tried to talk me into a "business opportunity." When I inquired further, the best he could come up with was: "It's business."

I was polite for a long time (he was my customer after all), but he got more and more pushy every time he brought it up. After many of attempts I'd had enough, so I said "If this business is so great, why are you still roofing houses for a living?"

He never brought it up again :supergrin:. I later found out from someone else it was Amway:upeyes:

8. wavetrain75

wavetrain75 Useless Member

I sat through the little 10 minute online video and I still have no idea what they do. I was sort of hoping someone else had gotten roped into going to the meeting and could spill the beans for me.

But I did find out that they allow you have a full time life instead of a full time job. They help people. They're the buisness of the future. They're nice people who help old ladies across the street. And you don't have to sell anything.

9. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

Years ago I had a neighbor who was into to one of these MLM schemes. Althought he was a nice enough guy I never let him get any further than pleasantries at the fence. He went under and lost his house sometime later and I distinctly remember the cases upon cases of under-sink water filters the sheriff's deputies were carting out. There must have been hundreds of these things. HH

10. G-31

G-31 .357 Sig

:rofl::rofl:

11. Mike Oxbig

Mike Oxbig Canadian eh!

The "product" they sell is the only legal way to get out of being charged as being a "pyramid scheme" (not that they actually focus on selling anything)
    The reason you didn't understand the video is because the main focus is "look how rich we got for doing nothing, and so can you!"

12. ilgunguygt

ilgunguygt Enslaved in IL

13. FLGUY

FLGUY Guest

Speaking of Amway...a few interesting notes.