GlockTalk Forum banner

10141 - 10160 of 11031 Posts

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,141
Based upon Hannie's indorsement, I bought a jug of Carlo Rossi Paisano today. Decided to have one before dinner...the glass is empty...heading back to the jug....not sure I want to ruin dinner with food.
I like it. Not too dry, not too sweet. Just right.

@deputy tom likes it too.

·
Registered
19,276 Posts

·
Registered
19,276 Posts
I didn't feel like cooking tonight so a peanut butter, jelly and cheese sammich. Had a few chips as well.

·
Registered
19,276 Posts

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
11,101 Posts
F'ing ONGAWA DUDE! That's some serious eating' business...wtg. I'm just having hash browns, bacon and eggs, my steak comes on Thanksgiving and ifin' the weather holds true then it will be on the grill. I think I will be grilling' steak on Turkey Day, but hey all those years Rockie and me were together that's what we had. Rockie(RIP 1/3/2016) a few years back eating' a nice peace of steak. I had to feed him a spoonful of beans and a french fry first because Rockie liked steak the best. How do I know, Rockie rarely dropped any pieces of steak on the floor, like nada.
IMGP0216.JPG

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Tonight we're having spaghetti that our daughter made yesterday. I'm betting it's very good. tom.
Take that left over spaghetti and fry it....
pan with grated cheesse (lots) and some butter then spaghetti... push flat in pan, fry till it crusts over golden brown
sort of spaghetti hash brown

10141 - 10160 of 11031 Posts