GlockTalk Forum banner

9721 - 9740 of 10247 Posts

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,532 Posts
Well a busy day for sure. Mailed my bills and also I voted. I cleaned and changed the food on the two hummer feeders, then I took a shower and went to the store(also dropping off my bills and vote at the Post Office). Still I managed to go out and take some more pictures from a different angle, sun dropped behind the fence and I used a bar stool for height, first time ever looking down on the feeders. Ran out of light so I hit the stove and cooked one of my favs.
image.jpeg

Well see ya later, have a nice evening.

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,726
Voyeurism is encouraged in my home.
LOL

Wife went to Costco today, came home with one of their rotisserie chickens, just baked. It was still hot when we sliced it up. Macaroni and cheese, baked beans. And plenty left to make chicken salad tomorrow.
Sometimes I pick up a Publix rotisserie chicken when I'm too lazy to cook. The lemon pepper one is very good.

Leftover meatloaf, smashed potatoes and homemade gravy and I think cauliflower.
(Oh the tribulations!)
Girlfriend not feeling well, cracked a tooth somehow and needs root canal. Starting antibiotics tonight.
Ouch! Hope she feels better.

·
Registered
18,029 Posts
I have 2 pounds of hamburger thawed out. I'm finally making a meatloaf! And then several meatloaf sammiches!

·
Registered
18,029 Posts
As promised, meatloaf, added some corn on the side. Dessert was 2 fun sized 3 Musketeers.
Edited: forgot the pic!!
IMGA0454.jpg

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,532 Posts
Took the quick easy trail tonight.... Very long hard day. :faint:
Vegetable soup crackers Cold milk.

CM
:horse:

View attachment 857276
Well then...
image.jpeg

First top feeder and glass also as all the others. Just got today and put up but still looking for my lost shaker of salt.

·
In The Saddle
7,108 Posts
Well then... View attachment 857346
First top feeder and glass also as all the others. Just got today and put up but still looking for my lost shaker of salt.

Hey Amigo... That looks great man! Great shot as well... Your getting more creative all the time. Good job.
Where is DM and them?
Patients Hummer! ;)

CM

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,532 Posts
Hey Amigo... That looks great man! Great shot as well... Your getting more creative all the time. Good job.
Where is DM and them?
Patients Hummer! ;)

CM
Shot taken just a few moments after the shot I posted. I'm on my IPad and on GT so I can take and post a picture almost instantly. Daisy May sends her regards.
image.jpeg

Hot off the press.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Tonight it's a couple of homemade chile rellenos, one a stuffed New Mexico poblano, the other a hot New Mexico hatch. Loads of Oaxaca cheese with a bit of raw red onion inside, plus the usual fixin's on the side...and a nice marg to wash it down. YUM!

chile relleno.jpg

FREE FULL CLIP!

·
In The Saddle
7,108 Posts
9721 - 9740 of 10247 Posts