GlockTalk Forum banner

9681 - 9700 of 10280 Posts

·
Aw sheet main
1,551 Posts
Fasting, so due to autophagy, I will be consuming damaged cells, dead cells, dead viruses, candida, mold, LDL cholesterol, dead organelles, damaged proteins, oxidized particles, plaque, and other unmentionables.

I know you're all envious, and it tastes a lot better than it sounds. Plus, your pee is nice and yeller.

·
Registered
18,136 Posts
Reactions: xTerpx

·
Pinky Out
58,516 Posts
What the heck did you read? I guess I'm slow, I'm missing it.

Thanks. I was curious how the face fit in.
I am multitasking....:supergrin:

I thought Dude fit in well there so I hung him up.:cheers:

Reactions: flyover

·
Registered
18,136 Posts

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Fish sticks and peas (no potatoes, low-carb) and instead of Tartar sauce I'm using Cocktail sauce with added Horseradish.

Most of the cocktail sauce I've tried doesn't have enough horseradish in it and tastes too much like ketchup so I took a half used bottle and added some hot Kosher Horseradish. Then I bought another brand of cocktail sauce to try it out and will most likely add horseradish to that.
I agree about the cocktail sauces being bland, but the recipe is really basic. I will try to remember to check it when I get home before I put my foot in my mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Fish sticks and peas (no potatoes, low-carb) and instead of Tartar sauce I'm using Cocktail sauce with added Horseradish.

Most of the cocktail sauce I've tried doesn't have enough horseradish in it and tastes too much like ketchup so I took a half used bottle and added some hot Kosher Horseradish. Then I bought another brand of cocktail sauce to try it out and will most likely add horseradish to that.
Easy Shrimp Cocktail Sauce

1 1/2 cups ketchup
3 tbsp. horseradish
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice

Adjust horseradish to taste. I like mine hotter, but Carole went to bed hours ago, so I can’t ask her about that. But with the recipe that simple, hell.

This is as good as anything you would buy and so simple that we don’t buy it any more.

I just asked my wife, and that recipe is hot just like it is. Of course YMMV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Deleted.

·
Pinky Out
58,516 Posts
Reported

9681 - 9700 of 10280 Posts