9581 - 9600 of 10301 Posts

·
Registered
18,179 Posts

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,584
Last night was mahi filets broiled in garlic and butter.

·
Mountain Man
6,796 Posts
My brain keeps flipping what it sees here... regardless it looks great... is that gnocchi or scallops? Or perhaps something else altogether... butternut squash? Garlic... cranberries... ?

·
In The Saddle
7,136 Posts
Well I'm certainly glad to see your horse is back, for a minute I thought you were playing basketball.

haha... Sometimes he gets loose from the hitchin post! ;)

CM
:horse:

·
Anti-Federalist
17,769 Posts
Three raw onion rings filled with an egg each, three pieces of Tennessee hot sausage topped with three slices of Velveeta cheese and some sweet and spicy bread and butter pickle chips.

20201022_172140.jpg

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,589
Three starving girls waiting for BF to get here with shrimp tacos from Taco City.

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,592

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
I knew people who used to eat brains and eggs. I have to draw the line somewhere.
My parents would eat that, fried pig’s brains and eggs. I tried it twice, the brains tasted like fat soup to me and I couldn’t even swallow that nastiness.

Got a little Mexican place near my shop that has pork brains burritos on the menu and they say it is very popular. No thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,007 Posts

·
Pinky Out
58,542 Posts
That steak was done to perfection. Mushrooms and onions make it complete. My favorite beers are chocolate stouts.

Found this one recently and it was yummy!

These are pretty tasty as well. I can’t get any Yungling’s here west of the Missippi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have had both of those and really enjoyed them. :cheers:

Reactions: 1bigK

·
In The Saddle
7,136 Posts
Well, the 'last' of the... "most tender crusty chicken don't know what she does to it meal " like this, till next time Mrs CM is home from clinic, and in the mood to cook it.. ;)

CM
:horse:

IMG_7463.jpg

9581 - 9600 of 10301 Posts