GlockTalk Forum banner

8861 - 8880 of 10255 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Mule deer roast. Lightly smoked for 30 mins, then pan seared in olive oil to a rare. Mashed potatoes and green beans with bacon bits. Almost forgot, my marion beery garlic whiskey reduction..10! View attachment 833290 View attachment 833292
Mmmmmm.

Tell me about that "marion beery garlic whiskey reduction."

I've been farting around with the Basil Hayden's Dark Rye trying to make a sauce out of it but no go.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: Intolerant

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Nuked a hotdog and had some tortilla rounds with it.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Yeah, TV dinners leave a lot to be desired for sure. Picture on the front looked real good though.... Ha.

CM
:horse:
Truth in advertising laws don’t seem to apply to food, for whatever reason. I wonder if we would still buy anything premade if the box actually showed the truth? (That applies to fast and fast/casual foods as well.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,557 Posts

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,557 Posts
Truth in advertising laws don’t seem to apply to food, for whatever reason. I wonder if we would still buy anything premade if the box actually showed the truth? (That applies to fast and fast/casual foods as well.)

But, but, "you can't handle the truth".

Reactions: CanyonMan

·
Pinky Out
58,481 Posts

·
Director of civil unrest
8,554 Posts
Tonight it's a pot of my world famous Pinto beans. Made with jalapenos from the "garden" and a package of salt pork all diced up. Of course there's a myriad of seasonings I add. For the life of me I never know what exactly is going to go in my beans until it goes in! Lol! My Wife will be making the cornbread to go with it. We're warming up with some Coors original in stubby bottles right now. Oh, the sky is clear for the first time in weeks since the fires started. Happy day!

·
In The Saddle
7,114 Posts

No add seems to show the truth! HA. The burgers and things you see on TV, are all flat and dry when you get to the drive in window! Ha. I took a chance on the TV dinner... Looked like crud when I opened it... It's ALL about $$$$, never about truth! ha ;)

Just now heard a commercial on TV that said, "constipation is all around us.."
LOL LOL LOL.... My gosh! How completely stupid. Makes you wonder if the 4 or 5 folks next to ya ALL got to go bad and can't ! :rolleyes: A constipation 'Plague.'

Be careful out there... Lying adds, and plugged up folks ALL around us! Ha.

CM

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,557 Posts
No add seems to show the truth! HA. The burgers and things you see on TV, are all flat and dry when you get to the drive in window! Ha. I took a chance on the TV dinner... Looked like crud when I opened it... It's ALL about $$$$, never about truth! ha ;)

Just now heard a commercial on TV that said, "constipation is all around us.."
LOL LOL LOL.... My gosh! How completely stupid. Makes you wonder if the 4 or 5 folks next to ya ALL got to go bad and can't ! :rolleyes: A constipation 'Plague.'

Be careful out there... Lying adds, and plugged up folks ALL around us! Ha.

CM
Most ads treat people like two year olds. Serious ads are a joke. Watch a pharmacy commercial about some new pill with at least 50 side effects. Change channels and there's a law firm commercial saying if you took this medication or used a certain medical device, to call them and get your share of the lawsuit dollars. I don't watch much TV anymore but enough to see some very lame commercials. Funny ones are great like GEICO or Progressive.

·
In The Saddle
7,114 Posts
Most ads treat people like two year olds. Serious ads are a joke. Watch a pharmacy commercial about some new pill with at least 50 side effects. Change channels and there's a law firm commercial saying if you took this medication or used a certain medical device, to call them and get your share of the lawsuit dollars. I don't watch much TV anymore but enough to see some very lame commercials. Funny ones are great like GEICO or Progressive.

Yeah man, I hear ya... TV stinks for the most part. Deception lies and greed, run the world it seems! :crazy:

Stay safe and well amigo!

CM

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Air fried shrimp, zucchini/yellow squash casserole, brussel sprout/yellow squash casserole, and peach nectar. Both casseroles were cooked in creamy parmesan cheese sauce.

20200919_200048.jpg
20200919_194358.jpg
20200919_194406.jpg

·
Watcher.
40,085 Posts

·
Registered
11,964 Posts
8861 - 8880 of 10255 Posts