GlockTalk Forum banner

8841 - 8860 of 10304 Posts

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw London Broil. Great cut for jerky, I'd freeze it until 3/4 frozen and then use my meat slicer to cut thin strips and marinade overnight.
That's exactly what I normally do. Last night I got lazy; because I hadn't thawed anything else for supper.

·
Registered
18,179 Posts
Tonight it was sewer pipes with meatballs and a tossed salad with zesty Italian dressing. tom. :eat:
OK, you got me! What is a sewer pipe that you refer to?

Oh...Manicotti??

·
Gringo Viejo
28,526 Posts
OK, you got me! What is a sewer pipe that you refer to?

Oh...Manicotti??

These are sewer pipes a supposed to regular penne. Manacotti are longer and bigger in dia. tom.

·
Registered
18,179 Posts

These are sewer pipes a supposed to regular penne. Manacotti are longer and bigger in dia. tom.
Manacotti was the first thing to pop into my mind.

·
M62/76
11,973 Posts
Dear lord, between these booze and food threads, I vote for a big GT meet up where we all just booze and stuff our faces.

Envisioning Green Eggs and Blackstone cook tops, coolers of beer and well-stocked bars on tailgates.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Tonight it was sewer pipes with meatballs and a tossed salad with zesty Italian dressing. tom. :eat:
Ah, manigot!

Did you have any Italian bread or make garlic bread to accompany? How about a nice wine to wash it down?

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Over here we're having brisket, just off the smoker. Slices of juicy flat and sweet, tender, sopping wet "meat marshmallow" burnt ends.
First slice.jpg
Flat.jpg
Bucket O' Burnt Ends.jpg

·
Registered
18,179 Posts
No really hungry tonight. Made a poor mans grilled cheese sammich and some Fretos.

·
In The Saddle
7,142 Posts
Wife and I ate out Tex-Mex, for our 42nd Anniversary...! That's it.
We've been very blessed, and done enough and have enough, and just being with each other was all we needed! (and the fajitas) ;)

CM
:horse:

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,612 Posts
Well burger time and even music in the background.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

See my small portable music player top middle, my portable Marshall just too much got the patio. The little can fit on my mt. bike. Got it before the Marshall. Right now, "Morning Dew" by Nazareth.

·
Gringo Viejo
28,526 Posts
Ah, manigot!

Did you have any Italian bread or make garlic bread to accompany? How about a nice wine to wash it down?
Yes, garlic toast but no wine. tom.

·
In The Saddle
7,142 Posts
Driving to Dallas to do some stuff, and figured 'hey, came this far, may as well treat the wife 'twice' for Anniversary..'

Taking her to a really cool steak house! ;)

Later amigo's

CM
:horse:

8841 - 8860 of 10304 Posts