GlockTalk Forum banner

8821 - 8840 of 10255 Posts

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,557 Posts
As a kid I could eat the malted milk ball candy till I was almost sick. That mix damn near made me sick!
You mean those malted milk horse pills that used to come on like a large glass aspirin jar? My sister and I used to eat those like crazy, and then there were the chocolate covered malted milk balls those were really great.

Well while on hummer watch, on a hunch I put the Pentax down and walked up to the feeders with my iPad camera. Daisy May was already there and didn't freak, I slowly took the shot, she stayed and I took another, she was less than 2 feet away having her supper. Prepared by CG13 Chef Magnifiek(sp but hey I ain't French)
image.jpeg

·
In The Saddle
7,114 Posts
Green chile stew made with elk stew meat, red potatoes, onions, garlic and wild Mexican oregano with apple cobbler for dessert. Washed down with tall glass of ice cold spring water.
Sounds really good amigo!
I have a good friend that runs a ranch outside Regina N.M. He's always wantin me to come up drop an Elk. Their all over his place. I am currently 'out' of game, even deer! I got to get busy next few weeks and fill the freezer, I hope. Lot's goin on, hope I have the time.. Enjoy pard. ;)

CM
:horse:

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
You mean those malted milk horse pills that used to come on like a large glass aspirin jar? My sister and I used to eat those like crazy, and then there were the chocolate covered malted milk balls those were really great.
Yep, the ones we got out here came in a half gallon style milk carton.

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,557 Posts
Yep, the ones we got out here came in a half gallon style milk carton.
Two different things my friend. Your talking about malted milk balls and I love them but things I describe were really chocolate flavored malted milk pills, hard pressed pills in a glass jar.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Two different things my friend. Your talking about malted milk balls and I love them but things I describe were really chocolate flavored malted milk pills, hard pressed pills in a glass jar.
I don't remember seeing that type out here.

Reactions: cyberghostx13

·
In The Saddle
7,114 Posts

Your not talkin about 'milk duds' are you? Love them and the malted milk balls in the milk lookin carton.

CM
:horse:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
made cod in the microwave.... buttery sauce
with lemon juice and Dill !!!! yes dill, poured it over fillets making sure it was on and
under the fillets normally townhouse butter
crackers crushed over the top... but i didn’t have any so i crushed fritos over the top , then paprika microwave 7-10 minutes with butternut squash spirals for a side. sorry no pictures..... IT’s IN MA BELLY!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,808 Posts
Well I helped load two trailers. One of household Stuff. Piano. (Ok I talked them into hiring two guys to help as it was a player) amazingly the guy with neck tattoos has a prison record, kids with different baby mommas....OT
So the property owners bought Pizza Hut pizza. $18 A pizza. A $5 frozen pizza would have been just as good. My wife taking frozen pizza, slice home tomatoes, add some shredded cheese, leftovers if possible. IMO better. And now indigestion.
I should have hit the left over fried chicken.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
I haven't done a London broil in maybe 20 years. Thanks for the inspiration!
I buy them to make beef jerky. This one was so thick that I decided to cut off a piece and use it as a steak.

·
M62/76
11,948 Posts
Smashburgers. 80/20 ground beef, flattened on 350 degree cast iron, sprinkled with some salt, pepper and garlic powder. Velveeta and potato roll.

And some Utz on the side.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I buy them to make beef jerky.
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw London Broil. Great cut for jerky, I'd freeze it until 3/4 frozen and then use my meat slicer to cut thin strips and marinade overnight.

8821 - 8840 of 10255 Posts