GlockTalk Forum banner

7921 - 7940 of 10262 Posts

·
Registered
18,095 Posts
Lil woman says PASTA & BEEF tonight.... mmmmmmm smells GUUUUUUUD!

That's what I call goulash in my AO. I may have to cook up a batch before to long.

I use a simple recipe. Brown a pound of burger while 2 cups of pasta cooks (elbow or shells), I have even used tortellini, a can of tomato soup and add a small can of tomato sauce and a splash of Worcestershire sauce. No onions, I like them, they don't like me!

·
Super Moderator
54,592 Posts
Closed-for-cleaning.jpg

·
Super Moderator
54,592 Posts
For those who do not know, I detest trolling, especially when done to prolong a pissing contest.

One member will not be returning to this thread for that reason.

We now return to our program.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hope you get better soon, ear infections suck, my sister got them when she was very young like 4 or 5. May I recommend something better than toast, that would be french toast, smothered in butter or margarine and throw some powdered sugar on it(Midwest thing). Later.
I had to get a different medication. The first did nothing and my face ballooned up. I had to call off work. She gave me double z pack dose for 5 days.

·
Registered
18,095 Posts
I had the last of the brauts and some no name Doritos. Added a cup of key lime pie yogurt.

·
In The Saddle
7,125 Posts
Try to control yourselves......!

I know your all jealous, but I had a hard day, Mrs no cook tonight, I was too tired.
So this, was my reward for the day! :eek:

CM
:horse:

IMG_6582.jpg

7921 - 7940 of 10262 Posts