GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 11574 Posts

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I tried but could not find the supper thread. So I started a new one, the haters can kiss my behind.

Neighbors brought me a mess of fresh pompano filets, so I broiled them in butter and garlic and served them with caesar salad and fettuccine alfredo. Peanut butter pie for dessert.

Mommy and Daddy are here for Easter. Daddy is in a recliner watching Fox News, and Mommy, my BF, and the neighbors are playing scrabble.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Sorry, I tried but could not find the supper thread. So I started a new one, the haters can kiss my behind.

Neighbors brought me a mess of fresh pompano filets, so I broiled them in butter and garlic and served them with caesar salad and fettuccine alfredo. Peanut butter pie for dessert.

Mommy and Daddy are here for Easter. Daddy is in a recliner watching Fox News, and Mommy, my BF, and the neighbors are playing scrabble.
wait!. can a non hater kiss your behind also?

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I don't think anyone will match that .

I got home late today , because I was servicing my dads riding mower and then I cut the grass , so I didn't have time to fix anything good . I was planning on making baked spaghetti using ground deer , but that will have to wait until tomorrow . I had a egg burrito and beer tonight .

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Venison burgers and sauteed parsnips with Brother Thelonius ale to wash.
How much ground beef do you mix in with your venison patties so the burgers don't fall apart? I use 1/3 ground beef (ground round), 2/3 venison. I have heard some people mix an egg in with the patty and it stays together, but I haven't tried that yet.

Depends on when I decide to fix something.

I have been putting off going to the grocery store so it will be something creative or can/frozen.
I thought you always went out to eat.

·
Registered
87 Posts
coors light and left over kfc. But I do have scratch made spaghetti sauce on the stove top at a slow simmer as I type this

·
Registered
10,802 Posts
Half pound of fried bacon, with Polk Weed fried in leftover bacon grease, with 5 eggs scrambled in. Toast butter, and jelly, beer or a tall rum and coke to drink. Supper for the wife and I. Good stuff.

I'm leaving the computer to start cooking in just a few minutes.

1 - 20 of 11574 Posts