GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Where to begin.... I would hope that 2020 was not the gateway year to more of what we've experienced so far... Outside of that health and strength for wife and my best friend and companion (my GSD). He is always with me... I couldn't bear it if something happened to him...

·
Registered
10,168 Posts
@FullClip 's wish bone thread got me thinking. What would you wish for on a wish bone?

I think I'm going to wish my schedule will allow a Bonaire vacay this coming year. But it's not looking good, my calendar is filling up fast.

Me being nosy again it's what I do.

EDIT: Other than four more years for Our President. We ALL want that.
ABC Islands are our favorite, ( these are Dutch islands, no ANGRY Jamaicans) Boanire Golf cart rental stop for lunch at SOROBON RESORT, bring a bathing suit they have a huge lagoon that is only waist deep...
Unfortunately our days of travel and cruising are over, but we've done it all
........................................:highfive:.......................................................

·
Scottish Member
11,457 Posts
Never even heard of that happening, and I've been there many times.

But I stay at a very nice resort, so maybe that's why.
Sand Dollar? Flamingo Beach?

Sorobon Beach? :)

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
@FullClip 's wish bone thread got me thinking. What would you wish for on a wish bone?

I think I'm going to wish my schedule will allow a Bonaire vacay this coming year. But it's not looking good, my calendar is filling up fast.

Me being nosy again it's what I do.

EDIT: Other than four more years for Our President. We ALL want that.
Well wishing does no good for anyone. I like positive action. My good friend kicked a Democrat in the nuts, now that’s a statement!

·
Mentally Frozen
25,800 Posts

·
Mentally Frozen
25,800 Posts
I wish Covid would end and everyone find Jesus.

·
Registered
19,204 Posts

·
Registered
19,204 Posts
There have been many good wishes posted and I concur with many of them. Selfishly, I wish that the first thing in the morning and the last thing at night is not to feel the daily grind of pain.

·
Oh, for a muse of fire
8,656 Posts
I would wish for 15 minutes alone with the man who raped my grandson.

·
Mentally Frozen
25,800 Posts
21 - 40 of 45 Posts