So what would you do if you caught your wife with another man?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Hannie Caulder, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Lazy R

Lazy R

Married 25 years. Wife lost what little interest she had in me (I was there for genetics and production). Divorced.

Was really depressed. Loved her dearly. Found she was having a thing with her boss (rich family). White hot fury. Didn't kill them both, but I understand how that happens.

Took about 4 years to really flush it out of the system.

Have a girlfriend now and she treats me like a king. I wasted a lot of life being a plow horse.

gatorboy, fx77, fxstchewy and 4 others like this.
  2. BradD

BradD

LOL

3. Ftttu

Ftttu

I would leave immediately and get a divorce ASAP. I have zero desire to be with anyone who doesn’t want to only be with me. I don’t want the drama or diseases.

I’ve been to COUNTLESS family disturbances over my career, and I’ve never understood why people use force against each other. It is so simple, just separate temporarily or permanently from your partner when things go south. There is NEVER a need to use force, but for self defense.

I would always tell the men to be like a man you would want your own daughter to marry, and I would tell women to be like the woman you would want your son to marry. Also, I’d ask them who would want to be with a partner who only stays with you because of the use or threat of violence. Sad there are so many who are that way.

Intolerant, banger and Hannie Caulder like this.
  4. MacDonald

MacDonald

Been there.

I flipped a quarter on the bed and told him this one was on me.

5. SGM_Brown

SGM_Brown

If I told you, it would make it premeditated.

6. banger

banger

My saying was.... You can't hit someone hard enough to make them love you.

I never understood violence in general in these situations, and particularly against the "other man"...

She was giving it away, and he took some.... why blame him.

IamtheNRA, Ftttu and Hannie Caulder like this.
  7. Glock 17L

Glock 17L Glock 26 Gen 4

I'd tell the guy "You Can Have Her" THANKS!!

Really I've been married for 36 years & you don't stay together that long without at least something..
    Could it be love that I'm feelin..

Hannie Caulder likes this.
  8. Aljames

Aljames

I’d flip the guy guy a tube of valtrex accompanied by a “you’ll be needing this”.

On the way out the door I’d go into full Columbo mode....”oh yeah I almost forgot one more thing....wash your hands several times a day....even a common cold can turn pretty serious when you have HIV”

All trolling jokes aside I’d just leave her. No violence. There are too many fish in the sea to sit around depressed in prison thinking about the one I caught in the spring of 07’ and fought until she finally spit my hook in 19’.

I’m an ETA (exclusive T&A) kind of guy so there would be no going back once the P had been tampered with.

9. skeeter1959

skeeter1959

I caught mine cheating after 21 years of marriage. I didn't catch them in the act, I had some help tracking her, plus she had a burner phone that I found.

I had to know why and she confessed that she wasn't happy with her new lifestyle after I was laid off from a high paying job of 15 years and we were having to rebuild in another city so she went husband shopping i guess.

I simply walked out of her life. I showed my family and friends the evidence and after a couple of really hard months I moved on with my life. My ex-wife's lover was married and he soon dumped her. She was broke and wanted to reconcile but I'm not a very forgiving person when it comes to cheating.

I eventually found a wonderful woman and remarried. Fifteen years together, 2 grand kids and all is right with the world.

MacDonald, fx77, Jringo8769 and 3 others like this.
  10. Danielsuzuki

Danielsuzuki Happiness is where you find it

A good test of my carry OC spray.... lol! JK

I’d go to the bank, and then the Suzuki dealership. I’d meet her at marriage counseling on my new steed.

I’d spend more time putting me first after that.

11. jcullen

jcullen

He got to keep her

Lazy R and Hannie Caulder like this.
  12. jp 19

jp 19

Walk away... meh.... stay at my brothers or cheap motel till things were settled.... start [email protected] 70.

MacDonald likes this.
  13. G19 DB

G19 DB

Tell him I found your keys he can stop looking! :rofl:

14. evlbruce

evlbruce

Does my wife's boyfriend know him?

15. Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd

Oh, I don't want her, you can have her
    She's too fat for me

1bigK likes this.
  16. F14A

F14A

Yup.

I'm going to congratulate the sob...

:animlol::animlol::animlol:

17. 1bigK

1bigK

My wife has always said that if she caught me then she would be gone. Not sure why she would go there as I have never given her any reason to think that, but who understands how some women think? She has even said the same thing if I ever hit her. 29 years of marriage and I have not even cursed at her, which is more than she can say.

If I ever caught her doing the dirty with another? Because of her ultimatum I would grab some pics or video and then be gone. Find me a shark attorney and fight for everything. I can guarantee that she would be throwing in my face about me being a Christian, so I should be forgiving; and really I should, but that would be a double standard now, wouldn’t it?

My first wife admitted she had screwed around while we were dating, (some years after we wed) and I forgave her for it, trying to be the bigger person and protect the marriage. But she had always accused me of screwing around when I had to work late, etc. She became more hair-trigger about all of that over time, and would get physical and violent about it (eventually drawing blood a couple of times, I have a couple of scars). That combined with us living on post and I was active duty was a really bad situation for me. After 5 years and things steadily getting worse I walked away from the whole thing, before we could screw up and had kids. (I had caught her twice stopping the pill without me knowing.) My big claim to fame is that I got divorced twice the same day.

Even through all of that, I never hit her and rarely raised my voice. Several times after she would start I would let her carry the fight and even end it, without ever saying a word. I know that I am a very large and physically powerful man, so if any LEO or MP ever thought that I had hit a woman, well it would not be good for me. Plus I was raised to never hit a woman, unless... I have learned to control my temper and my fists, there is a time and a place for that. But I am also out of second chances. Some things just are not forgivable, and Carole has already drawn the line in the sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  18. 1bigK

1bigK

Love that song. I am Polish, family is from the south side of Milwaukee. It would get played at every wedding, believe it or not, and everyone would dance. Had not heard it in forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upgrayedd likes this.
  19. Terry G

Terry G

Advice from my Father. It goes for Male and Female. "If he or she cheats with you, he or she will cheat on you." True in my experience.

MacDonald, 1L26, fx77 and 1 other person like this.