Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
1911 lover
10,157 Posts
I love my yeti half gallon coolers. A smaller one for coffee would get lots of use too.. a large half gallon of ice water works for fishing or a long car or boat ride.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Try this, Hannie: if he likes good Bourbon
blanton_1024x1024.jpg

Or good Scotch

talisker-10-year-single-malt-whisky_main-1.jpg

I would like either or, myself. Just a suggestion, of course.

Reactions: Hannie Caulder

·
Super Moderator
2,409 Posts
Rolex Cameron DeepSea! It's good to 12,800 feet. VERY hard to find but I have one thats like new for the right price. Actually bought in Naples FL.

·
First throwing ax bullseye.
2,540 Posts
Reactions: pgg00

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
Can’t we talk about guns and interesting items.
Why must we be subject to Hannies inane
Cooking a fish
Gift for her suffering BF

it is embarrassing that there are respondees to the dribble put forth

·
No place like home
7,347 Posts
Hannie, does he enjoy the occasional fine cigar? I always give my gentleman friend a couple of very good cigars for his birthday. He just had one Saturday night and declared it to be one of the best he's every smoked and that no one has ever bought him cigars before other than me. He feels a little pampered by that.

·
Mentally Frozen
29,120 Posts
Reactions: 1bigK

·
Registered
27,234 Posts
A good small flashlight.

Reactions: Hannie Caulder

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
Hannie, does he enjoy the occasional fine cigar? I always give my gentleman friend a couple of very good cigars for his birthday. He just had one Saturday night and declared it to be one of the best he's every smoked and that no one has ever bought him cigars before other than me. He feels a little pampered by that.
Yes Hannie, does he enjoy a fine cigar, ala Bill Clinton?

Reactions: surevaliance

·
Diva extraordinaire
17,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 · (Edited)
Rolex Submariner.
Rolex Cameron DeepSea! It's good to 12,800 feet. VERY hard to find but I have one thats like new for the right price. Actually bought in Naples FL.
That is a great idea, but I just bought him a dive watch not long ago.

Each man here can only tell you what he would like.
And that is exactly what I'm asking.

I'm out then.
You said nothing fun... I'm out too.
I said nothing pervy.

I love my yeti half gallon coolers. A smaller one for coffee would get lots of use too.. a large half gallon of ice water works for fishing or a long car or boat ride.
That's it! You just gave me an idea. He mentioned he wanted to get a big Yeti cooler for hurricane season so the ice will last for days. I'm going to buy him one tomorrow. Thank you thank you thank you XOXO!

You had the perfect opportunity on March 14th.
I know what that means, @pgg00 told me. And no, it didn't happen. And no, it's not going to happen. It's pervy.

Can’t we talk about guns and interesting items.
Why must we be subject to Hannies inane
Cooking a fish
Gift for her suffering BF
it is embarrassing that there are respondees to the dribble put forth
If you don't like my posts, why do you open them?
Here's a great idea: Put me on "ignore" and you won't even have to look at them. Poof, they disappear like magic.

That is a very nice gift. Unfortunately, BF doesn't smoke.

I like that! What is it?

·
1911 lover
10,157 Posts
If you're asking this question again maybe you should consider that you don't know him well enough. Not trying to be a phalus this time. But you know him way better, hopefully, than we do. Each man here can only tell you what he would like. You know your boyfriend. Handle it like a big girl.
People ask questions to get other options and ideas. That is smart. My girlfriend that I love and have been with about ten years goes shopping in chicago with her sister and based on what is on closeout because she wears small sizes they tell me what I bought her for christmas. Rather than a copout my girlfriend loves telling our friends that I bought her some fancy boots or dress or whatever... instead of 3500 dollars it might be 800 dollars. So asking about gift ideas is truly a good way to get ideas.
One of my buddies got a call last year and for my christmas present I got a very very nice A303 springfield I have wanted for 20 years.. I said thanks and was very happy.

·
Banned
35,021 Posts
If you haven’t figured out what he wants....

Reactions: Bow Commander

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
If you don't like my posts, why do you open them?
Here's a great idea: Put me on "ignore" and you won't even have to look at them. Poof, they disappear like magic.
I am trying to save the rabble from your nonsense. Some probably think you really take interest in their suggestions. Plus the real solution would be your banishment. Post a picture of BF’s Glock at least when you ask such arcane questions.

Reactions: Bow Commander
21 - 40 of 91 Posts