Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Diva extraordinaire
16,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help from my GT men. His birthday is tomorrow.

Please keep it clean.

EDIT: I'm already cooking supper for him, but I wanted to buy him a gift too.

·
NRA Life Member
29,343 Posts

·
Diva extraordinaire
16,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

Please keep it clean.

oops.

Reactions: Hannie Caulder

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
If you don't mind spending some money, get him not a something, but an experience. Near to you is a very good skydiving drop zone in Titusville. Get him a jump this weekend. Or take him out on a fishing boat. think experience, not gift...

·
Registered
10,628 Posts
The best gifts my wife gave me have been unique to my interests/who I am. It really showed that she knew me and had put thought into the gift. So I can’t really give any advice on what to buy your bf.

If you can’t think of something tailored... maybe just get him something he might buy but hasn’t treated himself to for whatever reason.

·
Diva extraordinaire
16,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What was last year's best response?
The last time I consulted the GT braintrust y'all came up with a great gift for BF - a gold Cross pen. I had it engraved and he loves it.

If you don't mind spending some money, get him not a something, but an experience. Near to you is a very good skydiving drop zone in Titusville. Get him a jump this weekend. Or take him out on a fishing boat. think experience, not gift...
BF and his surfing buddy have been trying to get me to go skydiving with them. I don't want to encourage them.
Fishing trip is ok, but kind of copycat. He booked a dive trip for us for my birthday.

Cook him an amazing meal.
I'm already going to do that. But I want a gift to give him too.

Reactions: Just_plinking

·
Mentally Frozen
28,465 Posts
My God how many birthdays do you all have in one year??? Seems like you ask this question every month.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Maybe instead of cooking him supper cook him some breakfast.....wink wink.

Reactions: Featherweight

·
Registered
13,233 Posts
Check this out Hannie.
My wife has done a couple of these for me. They came boxed in wooden crates that are more secure than a bank vault. They also come with a small crowbar to try to pry them open.
I'm not sure what kind of glue they use o them, but it takes some work to get into them.

https://www.mancrates.com

·
First throwing ax bullseye.
2,518 Posts

Please keep it clean.

If you're asking this question again maybe you should consider that you don't know him well enough. Not trying to be a phalus this time. But you know him way better, hopefully, than we do. Each man here can only tell you what he would like. You know your boyfriend. Handle it like a big girl.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Tell him his gift is he doesn't have to worry about getting you a gift for your next birthday. My wife and I decided no more gifts for birthdays, Christmas, or any other holidays. No cards exchanged either. Cards are the biggest waste of money. I don't even open Christmas cards anymore. Right in the trash!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts