GlockTalk Forum banner

641 - 660 of 867 Posts

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #641
Mommy brought a nice country ham with her from SC, so we made ham, eggs, grits, biscuits, and red eye gravy this morning. Daddy's fave.

·
Venor ergo sum
Gun control is about CONTROL.
3,609 Posts
Nothing. I’m doing the intermittent fasting thing prior to the binge eating I’ll be doing over the holidays.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Mommy brought a nice country ham with her from SC, so we made ham, eggs, grits, biscuits, and red eye gravy this morning. Daddy's fave.

That looks delicious...brings back old childhood memories. My Mom wouldn't let me leave the house without breakfast...usually, something very similar to that. Cereal companies would have gone out of business if they had depended upon my Mom.

·
****** Viejo
28,817 Posts
Today I had the usual V8 juice, pills, two oranges, a banana, large mug of green tea and a slice of cinnamon toast. tom.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Well I just got back from a local joint called "Hot Bagles", boiled like NYC, very close. Got me a everything, and still warm. Will toast, some cream cheese, and Black Coffee.

Later today it's off the Base to shop, then meet up with boys for Cigars, Brandy, and TV football.

641 - 660 of 867 Posts