GlockTalk Forum banner

621 - 640 of 798 Posts

·
Registered
19,131 Posts
Many hours ago breakfast was oatmeal with nuts added in, an egg with mozzarella cheese whipped in and a glass of milk.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
A bowl of Lucky Charms! Heck yes I did, haven’t had it in years! Eat the whole box in one sitting if not careful. Hey do you remember the little cereal boxes that were waxed coated and you cut the box open, poured the milk and ate out the box? Or am I showing my age?
Forgot all about those! Rice Crispies, Frosted Flakes, etc. They came in a 10 pack if I’m not mistaken.

·
Registered
19,131 Posts
A bowl of Lucky Charms! Heck yes I did, haven’t had it in years! Eat the whole box in one sitting if not careful. Hey do you remember the little cereal boxes that were waxed coated and you cut the box open, poured the milk and ate out the box? Or am I showing my age?
Mom bought those as snacks for us kids.

·
Registered
19,131 Posts
A bowl of Fiber One Honey Clusters with a couple spoonfuls of oatmeal and a glass of milk.

·
****** Viejo
28,770 Posts
Just got home from breakfast with the Old Bastages Club. I had a breakfast sandwich, homefries and coffee. tom.

By the way that was fours hours ago. For some reason this post did not appear when I hit the enter button. And half of the post was missing until I retyped it now. :dunno:

·
Registered
19,131 Posts
Cinnamon Toast Crunch and a glass of milk.

621 - 640 of 798 Posts