·
Diva extraordinaire
15,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #522
My usual.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Fried cream of wheat, for the first time in .....oh, must be 25+ years.

made a large batch for breakfast few days ago, poured the rest is a small mini loaf bread pan. refrigerate.

Take out, cut slices, pan fry with a little olive oil/butter or bacon grease, til lightly or med brown.

Serve with,anything else you would like.
We use some fresh raspberries, or elderberries from our neighbors tree across the street.

drizzle some clear Karo corn syrup on it.
Hearty filling meal.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
lil xdedbbie swiss rolloas
121999096_364744501506307_8856627504645637738_n.jpg

·
Registered
18,151 Posts
Frosted Mini Wheats and milk.

·
Friends Call Me "Flash"
4,173 Posts
Friend Bonnie and I buy chicken sandwiches at the HEB store for $1. Kept in the freezer, they provide a ready source for those times when we're in a hurry to get out the door. I ate the patty (tossed the bread) then took off to VOTE. Came back home, then Bonnie arrived about an hour later.

Bonnie made a new dish. She had boneless chicken thighs and rice, all cooked in an orange sauce of her own invention. She gave me two of the thighs and a pile of rice. Boy, that was great!

Incidentally, the early voting was set up in the town library and after I cast my vote, I spent a few minutes looking at the displays about our town history. The displays also described the married couple who donated the funds to build that Library. I knew both of them.

No voters were there and the place resembled a ghost town! I got thrown out and told that I was not allowed to "Loiter" in the area!

Good to know that things haven't changed over the years. I've always had a knack for being thrown out of places!

Flash

·
Gringo Viejo
28,518 Posts
Today I had V8 juice, pills, a banana, one slice of cinnamon toast and a cup of tea. No oranges until they start selling USA produced ones again. tom.:fist:

·
Registered
18,151 Posts
Fiber One Honey Clusters with extra oatmeal and a glass of milk.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,772 Posts
Oatmeal.

·
In The Saddle
7,135 Posts
521 - 540 of 656 Posts